Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 09:22 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Women can never, ever complain about guys being picky and calling them fat or old or ugly, if the girls are going to be doing this. Maybe it's the womens' problem if they have sensitivity issues down there that they require a flagpole to get off.
Not feeling pleasure from a small penis doesn't mean a woman requires a flagpole. I think Onglet is keeping an open mind about it, anyway.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I hope you meant circumference, otherwise you must be having sex with parking meters.
"Please INSERT another $1.00 for 10 more minutes. Quarters only please."

Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Well, I think yes they should accept what they were given. Women moan about how piggish men are when they comment on boob size, yet women get away with commenting on the size of a guy's sword? Come on! I could care less what size he is. I think that attitude where "it needs to be big" is as shallow as guys wanting big boobs.
Sure, it seems women can get away with it and not seen as superficil. Have a guy stop seeing a girl because she has a lose vagina and it is not acceptable.

People wonder why some guys worry about their size, because women consider it important.

Some guys have a small penis, some women have a lose wrinkled vagina, some guys are big, some girls are tight, some guys are cut and others are not, some girls have hanging lips and others do not, etc. Variety makes things more fun . To each, their own.

For the guys that have a small one or the women who have a lose one, are fat, have no boobs, etc. Focus on the good things you have or you feel you have I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Not feeling pleasure from a small penis doesn't mean a woman requires a flagpole. I think Onglet is keeping an open mind about it, anyway.
Sometimes I wonder if the women who want a big one are actually lose. Or the guys who think the girl is lose are actually small.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:03 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
"Please INSERT another $1.00 for 10 more minutes. Quarters only please."
Insert where?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:22 AM

645 posts, read 988,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Insert where?

Well, into the coin slot, naturally!

YouTube - ‪Saturday Night Live - Coin Slot Creme‬‏

Old 05-26-2011, 10:32 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Everyone is different and we can all find a good "fit". But you only hear stories about how unfortunate it is when guys are smaller when that is not an issue for lots of women. Some women are smaller too. Some women are just very sensitive and don't need size, but you never hear this because they are not the ones complaing. So smaller guys should take heart because you are only hearing the negative side from certain women who have the same issues.

I tend to think that less picky people are more naturally sexual, they don't need a perfect package to enjoy it. They don't need huge boobs or a big one or complain about imperfections, they can just enjoy what they and their partner are given.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:34 AM

645 posts, read 988,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCGranny View Post

2nd hubby was - um - FRAKIN HUGE. 9.5 tall and 3.5 around. Inches, not centimeters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ummm no thanks and good luck with that one..Unless it's 7" in diameter, you're not going to feel a thing..For that, have sex with your finger
I think these ladies need a little tutorial on measuring things. We got Slim Jim on the one side and the Plank on the other. Hmm...seems like a decent cop show.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:39 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Maybe try not to think about it while you are having sex, If you keep thinking about the fact that he's using a gherkin on you will put the Kibosh on the experience, I was once with a girl who had tiny nipples. Really tiny, they looked like a boys, if I remember right. Thinking about them ruined my concentration, I Just kept looking at my watch.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:40 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
Why don't you just have sex with him and find out?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:57 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
So yes, I think I'll give it a shot when he's back in town next week. In a way i feel like a karmic joke has been played on me. In terms of evaluating men, i dropped all physical requirements except for being physically fit. This guy is 46, and his body is fantastic. Its like his small penis is karmic payback for my refusing to date overweight men! At the end of the day though, this guy REALLY likes me and it is a refreshing change from trying to date men who think im "ok" and worth a quick lay so long as i don't make them work for it.

I cant help but wonder, what if the sex is really bad? I'd hate to dump someone over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships