Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 09:41 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,095 times

Advertisements

The answer to finding a good looking woman who enjoys basketball or football is easy. Of course, like everything it falls upon the seeker. They just don't appear when you start saying the state farm jingle.

A. become a basketball 0r football player
B. attend these venues, looking and acting your best.
C. Or at the very least, you troll a sports bar.

This advice applies to ALL seeking. You want a Jehovah Witness wife, you don't wait for them to come knocking on your door, YOU go to a kingdom Hall!

You want a fishing wife, you attend fishing derbys. You open a bait store. You become a fishing guide who caters to women who fish.

Why is this stuff so hard for guys to grasp?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2011, 09:44 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
No matter what female I talk to from what dating serice, they all seem to be interested in what is a typical weekend for me. Why do I feel like I always have to give out this make believe weekend just to satisfy someone into thinking every single weekend of my life is very exciting. Who exactly has an exciting weekend every weekend whether you are 20. 30, 40? Why can't we be REAL when getting to know someone? We are always trying to make the other person think that we are exciting and have theze exciting lives.

I think this has always been my main problem with the getting to know process
Kinda the same question as, "What do you do with your free time?" as most people's free time occurs on the weekend.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:46 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,000,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
You're in a tough position since you want to keep her as play material, but not a relationship.

If you tell her you're not compatible, you might scare her off as play material too.
Well right now I'm trying to see where I stand with someone I went out with last night. I told her to text me when she arrived home and the text was kind of weird it just said-"home". I replied to it but have yet to get a reply back so maybe she went right to sleep. So once I confirm things with this girl, and set up another date with someone else, I will be in a better let the 20 year old know she is not dating material. The goal this summer is to always have atleast ONE girl that I'm seeing so I will have a WAY OUT the house. I don't want to have zero options at no point this summer.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,908 times
Quote:
Well I have 8pm Date tonight.

Not going to put pressure on myself to go in for a kiss at the end. If the opportunity is there I will take advantage of it. I will create opportunities for touching tonight
What does this have to do with the question you asked? Its pretty obvious you are just typing things, for attention.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:55 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,095 times
Quote:
Well right now I'm trying to see where I stand with someone I went out with last night. I told her to text me when she arrived home and the text was kind of weird it just said-"home". I replied to it but have yet to get a reply back so maybe she went right to sleep. So once I confirm things with this girl, and set up another date with someone else, I will be in a better let the 20 year old know she is not dating material. The goal this summer is to always have atleast ONE girl that I'm seeing so I will have a WAY OUT the house. I don't want to have zero options at no point this summer.
OFCOL! Go to the damn library and take out The Game by Neil Strauss. It works. It's exactly what you want.

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-05-2011, 09:56 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,000,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
What does this have to do with the question you asked? Its pretty obvious you are just typing things, for attention.
I was making a point to someone that some weekends I go out and some weekends I don't. I never know what I will be doing on a certain weekend until friday or sat morning. Meaning that I don't have a typical weekend

Old 06-05-2011, 10:05 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,682,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Its pretty obvious you are just typing things, for attention.
Always. Some minds are not all horrible things to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
OFCOL! Go to the damn library and take out The Game by Neil Strauss. It works. It's exactly what you want.

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A book? A whole book?

Quote:
I was making a point to someone that some weekends I go out and some weekends I don't. I never know what I will be doing on a certain weekend until friday or sat morning. Meaning that I don't have a typical weekend
Who the fudge DOES have a "typical weekend"? From your plethora of posts it seems your main planning rests around which channel to watch and what take-out to order so that does sound, well, rather "typical".

Old 06-05-2011, 01:16 PM

71 posts, read 104,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
It's probably so people don't think they're boring. In all honesty, some people overkill it with facebook statuses. Me, I'm a homebody and I actually wouldn't mind a guy who was a homebody too. Think about it, if there are two homebodies, then they can spend more time either cuddling on the couch, or having some fun in the sheets.

My S/O and I are both homebodies, too. We laugh at people who feel the need to ALWAYS go out and do something... anything other than (gasp!) sitting at home and enjoying each others company.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:19 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,791,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Who the fudge DOES have a "typical weekend"? From your plethora of posts it seems your main planning rests around which channel to watch and what take-out to order so that does sound, well, rather "typical".
And therein is the real problem--TV doesn't want to admit to anyone what a typical weekend is. And yet you have no problem telling all of us on here and we all know you and love you.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:25 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,682,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
And therein is the real problem--TV doesn't want to admit to anyone what a typical weekend is. And yet you have no problem telling all of us on here and we all know you and love you.
I'd have stopped after "know you". It's more a sort of morbid fascination like examining odd crawly things under microscopes that slither around apparently aimlessly but whose actions probably have some purpose if only one could fathom them out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships