Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,874 times

Advertisements

i met a girl through my friend who was visiting the uk with her friend as she is from the states little did i know what was going to happen.
we met up and got on so well we talked all night looked at each other all nite and when it was time to depart we were both sad so we organised another date type of thing.we arranged to go to the movies but at the last minute we decided to watch a few movies at mine..again we talked and got to know each other more...im single with three kids shes married with two kids but her husband is in the military and cheats all the time she recieves emails from diff women saying im sleeping with your husband and even saw a video of her husband having sex with a mysterious woman..at the end of the night we had sex and it was amazing the kisses felt the best i ever experienced everything felt right..in the morning she left and i felt totally dead and empty..on my way to work all i could think about was her going home and i would not see her again and that destroyed me i cried like a little baby and for the first time in my life i knew i was in love...she is back at home now and we talk and text all the time its just so hard we both feel the same and want to be together but the distance and time makes it so hard..all i know is i love this women more than life itself and she feels the same..yet she is married to a cheat and liar...she has opened my eyes and i the same for her...i feel dead and sick without her and i dont know what to do all i know is i love her more than i could ever describe......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 05:51 PM

930 posts, read 2,423,892 times
You lost me at "she's married"

Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM

28 posts, read 53,163 times
1. Sex one time is NOT love.
2. She's MARRIED, some women will cheat when cheated on and you may be the tool.
3. Sex one time is NOT love.
4. Sex one time is NOT love
5. Sex one time is NOT love.
get the point?

Old 06-15-2009, 06:06 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,869,001 times
dude, what are you? The biggest loser ever?

Forget about it dude, you banged her once. Who cares!!!!!!!!

Besides why would you want to love such a person? Cheating, kids etc. No thanks!!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 06:26 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,240,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
You lost me at "she's married"

Ah, well, it went on to say she's married to a cheat and liar.

So is her husband.

Adski, you need to just forget her, like it never happened. I know it's easier said than done, but you've got nothing with her. She's not available.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:38 PM

2,133 posts, read 5,878,450 times
Forget about her.
Forget about her.
Forget about her.

It's dead end situation. She's a user. Run do not walk to the nearest exit. etc etc etc

Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
You're needy, she's an adulteress. You have some fantasy going on with a woman who goes back to her husband because they have plenty in common.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:53 AM

857 posts, read 1,423,307 times
Ill try and be a little more kind than some of the previous posters but I have a few questions. First, do you think/know if she has cheated on her husband before or do you honestly believe you were her first? Second, doesn't it bother you that she does not respect herself enough to divorce a cheater after she has been given irrefutable evidence? Third, why is she so special other than the fact she slept with you? Can you give some more detail on why you feel she is the one for you?

She could be the love of your life but you have not painted a picturesque love story, more like an episode of Jerry Springer, sorry. We need a little more detail if you want someone to tell you to go for it.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:13 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Cor blimey, mate, get a grip!

Old 06-16-2009, 08:15 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,548,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuperprohero View Post
1. Sex one time is NOT love.
2. She's MARRIED, some women will cheat when cheated on and you may be the tool.
3. Sex one time is NOT love.
4. Sex one time is NOT love
5. Sex one time is NOT love.
get the point?
I don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships