Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:52 PM

839 posts, read 2,417,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yeah, I'm sot sure what qualifies as S&M. Are we talking about some pinching and biting, or flogging (or being flogged) on a rack? I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Yeah, a little playful biting and spanking can be fun, but I have no desire to tie anyone up and beat them with a whip. Nor do I wish to have this done to me.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,900 times
It's not fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:44 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Hey, don't be jealous now that I beat you in expression.
Oh, now you're gonna' make me go back and take the test again, right? I see through your little ploy ... I don't need such childish validation.

*runs off to take test again*

Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 PM

513 posts, read 897,511 times
Overall results (score 95)
Overall attitude towards sexuality based on a continuum from conventional to liberal.
Your results on this test suggest that you are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality. You seem to welcome new experiences within the realm of sex and even if you aren't comfortable with a particular ingredient of it, you're not the type to judge those who indulge themselves. Overall, you are not threatened by the diverse sexual tastes that make this world go round. In fact, you seem to be quite willing to tolerate sexual behavior that colors outside of the lines of "normalcy", as long as both partners are into it. Keep up that attitude! (Just make sure to be just as respectful and tolerant of those who aren't as sexually liberal as you!)

Spiciness (score 95)
Tendency and desire to be sexually innovative and explorative.
Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Sexual Daredevil (score 95)
Level of sexual adventurousness and boldness.
According to the Sexual Daredevil Index, you are one wild animal who really enjoys trying the more daring sexual play. But pleasure-seekers beware: If S&M, bondage, threesomes and swinging are your thing, be careful. Your wild disposition may clash with a loved one's slightly more docile sexual temperament (not to speak about STDs). Sometimes, fulfilling your wildest fantasy may not be worth the love and respect of someone special. However, if your partner(s) share(s) your adventurous nature, then by all means, enjoy yourself!

Sexual Expression (score 100)
Comfort with expressing wants, desires, and sexuality in general.
It appears as though you are comfortable voicing your desires and sexuality in general, and likely have a partner who shares the same openness. This is essential for a healthy sex life. Sure, it takes courage to discuss sexuality, and there may be times when your partner will reject your ideas, but if you don't voice them you'll never know! Remember, however, that daring and adventurous sexual exploits (as well as sex in general) must be consensual, so it's okay for your partner to decline your suggestions. Given your open nature, it is quite likely that you will find a common ground that is exciting and mutually satisfying for both you and your partner

Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
96, but remember I AM an Evil Fornicator.

OMG, you scored higher than I did! .........

I wonder how many will guess what my "number" is.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:59 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
It's not fun and games until someone gets hurt.
True. And somebody usually does.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:00 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
I took the sex test..My score wasn't too bad..

Self Tests by Psychology Today

The test in on Psychology Today. It was a fun test to do.

I took the committment test and scored a 98...and a 98 too on the self esteem test...I have very high self esteem...

Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
OMG, you scored higher than I did! .........

I wonder how many will guess what my "number" is.
Heh - makes me think of that commercial for V-8 -

"What's YOUR number?"

As we do naughty things the little scoreboard mounted on our head keeps changing.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:23 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,825 times
Ahahahah I got a 93 and I consider myself conservative... too funny.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:29 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Oh, now you're gonna' make me go back and take the test again, right? I see through your little ploy ... I don't need such childish validation.

*runs off to take test again*
Let me know how it worked out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships