Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 12:57 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,829 times

Advertisements

He might not even be alive to raise her children. I bet he gets mistaken for their great-grandfather.
I would've loved to have seen the pie hit his wrinkled face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 01:14 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Chose her out of millions? Ha, ha - your assuming that there are "millions" of women that would allow that old, wrinkled, angry, lying and mainipulative old **** marry them because he has money.
Thank you for providing the reason for my assumption.

Quote:
And the luxuries and financial security that he has given her is due exclusively to the fact that in his view, she makes for a pretty good sperm recepticle. Nothing more or less.
Yes, it's a f*cked up relationship, but it's nothing new. Old man uses young woman for sex and youth, young woman uses old man for money and status.

Quote:
The least she could do if she wants the world to even remotely think that she "loves" that guy would be to blow the hell out of him with the cameras rolling. It would maybe even make for better ratings than that childish little attempt she made at being significant for more than five minutes.
Odd relationships and bonds can form over time that are unexplainable. Like how abductors and abductees form a relationship, and the abductee never tries to flee. Or abusive relationships where the spouse stays because of trauma bonding. Those are the extremes. It's not out of the question that she has formed a strong bond with him, possibly love, from the life he's given her.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I must admit, when he married this woman who is half his age I thought gold digger." But her spring into action to defend her man, well I can admit when I'm wrong! I'm no fan of Murdoch, but he knows how to pick a wife. This is a
Salute to Wendi and all Ride or Die women!
Have to admit it took guts for Ruppert to bring his trophy wife and his slightly older son with him while he was appearing before Parliment. I know he had something more in mind than her Martial Arts Skills in mind when he married her.

I can only wonder how long after he gets tagged with a Felony and can't renew his licenses that she'll be around.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:17 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Have to admit it took guts for Ruppert to bring his trophy wife and his slightly older son with him while he was appearing before Parliment. I know he had something more in mind than her Martial Arts Skills in mind when he married her.

I can only wonder how long after he gets tagged with a Felony and can't renew his licenses that she'll be around.
Wow,she's gorgeous.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Wendi's no slouch. It's not like she's been sitting home and eating Bon-Bons. She's been helping build his empire over in China and I'm sure he's not b*tchin' about that!

I'm sure their partnership started out superficial on both ends (her for his $ and him for her youth & beauty...she just also happens to be a bright woman as well.)

Old 07-21-2011, 01:47 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,211,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Wendi's no slouch. It's not like she's been sitting home and eating Bon-Bons. She's been helping build his empire over in China and I'm sure he's not b*tchin' about that!

I'm sure their partnership started out superficial on both ends (her for his $ and him for her youth & beauty...she just also happens to be a bright woman as well.)
To be fair, money, age, and looks withstanding, nobody was ever going to marry Murdoch for his personality.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Wendi Deng is the typical foreign-born gold digger. She used her body to gain a sponsor to America from China and she has used her "assets" ever since to reach higher heights until she landed the ultimate sugardaddy in Murdoch.

Ten Things You Don't Know about Wendi Deng | asia! through Asian Eyes

Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post

Yeah she gave up her career in volleyball for him

Old 07-21-2011, 03:37 PM

461 posts, read 556,232 times
Women like that are getting harder and harder to find, particularly at my young age.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:39 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times
LOL well Wendi Deng is beautiful and a very tastefully dressed lady. Granted, I am bitter I don't have a wealthy husband, but I wouldn't trade places and have to bear children for an octogenarian...so I guess we're even. ha ha ha But seriously.

You Go Wendy! Protect your hubby! I bet he treats her well, and he doesn't have to be young or attractive to deserve to be loved by his wife. Bad husbands should take note: if you treat your wife well, she'll do the same thing for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships