Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 09:18 AM

2 posts, read 3,247 times

Advertisements

There's this one girl I know, I'm pretty jammed on her but my situation is strange. I have been dating a girl for awhile now; but we seldom get along and lately my feelings are transforming. I met this girl awhile ago and I cannot stop thinking about her, could this be the one. Just wondering some signs that a girl is interested; she has given me some indicators... She would stare at me from a distance at school and smile at me often. I hadn't talked to or seen this girl in over a year and one day I found her working at a place near my house. The first visit however was awkward because apparently she has a boyfriend and he works with her. The moment she smiled my way, he left the counter and went into the back. I came in for a second visit and spent a little while talking to her when he wasn't around ( I didn't act overly flirtatious however because even though I am in the situation I am in, I'm not trying to be particularly shady). She kept direct eye contact and I asked her lots of questions about herself. My question is.. what the hell is going on? Should I visit this girl? How do I know if what I'm doing is right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2011, 09:22 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickmiles View Post
The first visit however was awkward because apparently she has a boyfriend and he works with her.
Enough said.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:30 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,835 times
You are not experienced enough to be in a complex situation involving a girl who is taken. There's no advice we can give you that will lead you to the answer you want.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:30 AM

503 posts, read 772,586 times
Why don't you break up with your current girlfriend before you worry about the other girl.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 AM

2 posts, read 3,247 times
Raging hetero- I'm taking a risk.. you know?

BKSnook- You are probably definitely one hundred percent right, however I am growing increasingly bold!

LCL111- I definitely need to take that step and get out of what I am in. As for the girl I am interested in, I'm just going to wait patiently and let things just play out. I have no plans for a third visit or anything; however I definitely can feel something.. not sure what it is, but oh well thank you for the advice.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:26 AM

52 posts, read 126,731 times
The new girl likes you. But you at least need to be available for her. Cut the ties with the old girlfriend.

But you should know that even though this new girl is attracted to you, it doesn't mean she will leave her current boyfriend for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships