Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 07:28 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,307,373 times

Advertisements

I have a couple coworkers who are true players, these guys are always surrounded by beautiful women and they both recommended Askmen.com

I started browsing some articles and this website is gold, I just read an article on how to get your girlfriend to do a threesome, it was a very interesting article because it talks about the psychological aspect of it, always make the woman think that it is all about HER, and that you are really concerned about her sexuality and you really want HER to be satisfied and fulfill all HER fantasies not YOURS. I definitely recommend this website!

Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,776 times
True players consult websites all the time? Unless I'm totally clueless on what a player is, don't they have to be witty and quick on their feet? Sound like a website to fleece dweebs out of cash.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
True players consult websites all the time? Unless I'm totally clueless on what a player is, don't they have to be witty and quick on their feet? Sound like a website to fleece dweebs out of cash.
It's a good site for the clueless. I've found decent links there to post for our clueless here because I'm not about to waste my time in order to provide them with "normal (A, B, C) knowledge."

Old 10-17-2011, 07:38 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,307,373 times
Quote:
Knowledge is power, there are so many guys out there who have 0 game, don't understand women, they don't even know how to read a woman's body language when she interested, basically, they just make the same mistakes throughout their lives, have absolutely no understanding of female psychology and wonder why they ain't getting any.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:42 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,987,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I have a couple coworkers who are true players, these guys are always surrounded by beautiful women and they both recommended Askmen.com

I started browsing some articles and this website is gold, I just read an article on how to get your girlfriend to do a threesome, it was a very interesting article because it talks about the psychological aspect of it, always make the woman think that it is all about HER, and that you are really concerned about her sexuality and you really want HER to be satisfied and fulfill all HER fantasies not YOURS. I definitely recommend this website!
Oy.....I dont even know where to start with all the things wrong with the 2nd paragraph.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Oy.....I dont even know where to start with all the things wrong with the 2nd paragraph.
Glad to see some take fiction and think it is gold. Somehow a guide to life. It appears the line between fiction and reality are blurred for some.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Knowledge is power, there are so many guys out there who have 0 game, don't understand women, they don't even know how to read a woman's body language when she interested, basically, they just make the same mistakes throughout their lives, have absolutely no understanding of female psychology and wonder why they ain't getting any.
You can't learn crap like that from reading, you need to get out there and interact with other humans. I google Linux problems all day, and it works because computers are black and white. Humans are nothing but shades of gray, you can't google your social issues.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
You can't learn crap like that from reading, you need to get out there and interact with other humans. I google Linux problems all day, and it works because computers are black and white. Humans are nothing but shades of gray, you can't google your social issues.
I disagree. Some of those guys are so hopeless left on their own devices that they can benefit from some reading of this nature.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:

Maybe they can teach you the in and outs of suave texting.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I disagree. Some of those guys are so hopeless left on their own devices that they can benefit from some reading of this nature.
I can't imagine a person that awkward that they'd benefit, by reading about social interactions. They'd have to be an alien or unfrozen caveman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships