Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2012, 11:19 PM

471 posts, read 481,455 times

Advertisements

So, I've been doing internet dating recently, but it hasn't really gone that well. I have met some nice women, but for one reason or another, things didn't work out (I won't go into each one, unless someone wants me to. )

Anyways, the last few weeks I have been talking to this very pretty 27 year old (I am 23). She seems very fond of me. Last night we spoke on the phone for the first time; we spoke for nearly an hour. We got along GREAT.

During the conversation, she said there was something she had to tell me before we met.

She tells me her and her ex husband were swingers, and shes really open minded and very sexual etc. She told me the swinger lifestyle requires you to be clean, because if you give a disease to someone you know, thats worse than giving it to a random person.

I am nervous because I am a virgin, and don't want to regret my first time. I also think the reason that I am nervous, is because my parents are religious and would not be happy if they knew, I feel like I would be lying to them, and should I lose my virginity, I would be just like everyone else.

Also, simply because it is my first time, I'm sure the condom will break or something.

Although no one here can tell me what to do/what not to do, I would like any insight from those who have experienced such a dilemma.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:28 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
I think this dilemma is actually not that common, doubt you'll find anyone on the board who may be able to help you (though I know we do have a few resident swingers)

Does she know that you're a virgin? Because if anything she'll at least be a good teacher.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:33 PM

471 posts, read 481,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
I think this dilemma is actually not that common, doubt you'll find anyone on the board who may be able to help you (though I know we do have a few resident swingers)

Does she know that you're a virgin? Because if anything she'll at least be a good teacher.
She does not know I am a virgin. I am considering pulling the "I don't have sex on the first date" card, so a) she wants me more b) i can have more time to think it over.

Edit: I should note, I have no problem w her lifestyle. That is her own business. Just not something I think I would engage in.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:57 PM

So don't engage in it. If you're seriously interested in meeting her, though, just know that it may come up and you may be on the spot- and so you should either stop being nervous about it and tell her and see what happens or say nothing and avoid the topic like a plague (which she would notice)

Old 01-12-2012, 02:26 AM

4,236 posts, read 8,142,570 times
Prepare to be disappointed. I've noticed when women start early with the sex convo they tend to be damaged goods and or vectors of disease.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:30 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,445,544 times
Step aside junior, let a man handle this one:

Old 01-12-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
Prepare to be disappointed. I've noticed when women start early with the sex convo they tend to be damaged goods and or vectors of disease.
You must be a janitor, since the size of that sweeping generalization requires an industrial-grade broom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Step aside junior, let a man handle this one:

LOL... nah, let him handle it himself. I'm sure we'll all be updated on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships