Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 05:16 PM

234 posts, read 882,920 times

Advertisements

I mean if today a woman is working to help out financially her man...
If they both work...to bring in the bacon the men should divide house chores...
THE END OF THE STORY...

Why I will tell you why:
Example I have a friend her and her husband met on the company the both today work at...
one day the boss ask her husband to do some errands if he finish he could go home early...
they both work from 9am to 5pm..
so he gets home at 1pm and stood watching tv and doing NOTHING...
she arrives home like 5:30ish.. saw that he couldn't even do the rice which is easy, fried a egg for them both and get the clothes out of the drier..okay
so she is all tired do all those things cook, clean what needed...and got the clothes out of the drier and folded them...

When it was night they were in bed...he turn to her..and he is like let make love...
She is like are you serious FIRST off i am pissed at you and DEAD TIRED...have sex with yourself...

for real...women today are independent and most guys try to take advantage of that...

I mean women have to work, and take care of the house, take care of the BIG baby being the (man) and then future wise the son he so much wanted...and then when she doesn't take care of herself doesn't look like she use to like the hot girl he married he DARE ask WHY...why honey you don't dress up and make your hair...honey you again weight...

hello.... like can he see she has to do it all...what about his beer belly she is not complaining...

man sometimes complain about some stupid things when there are serious things...to complain about like the fact he should help out..HELLO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM

30 posts, read 46,101 times
I would say, yes, he should help.

Why do you think he doesn't?

Old 01-20-2012, 05:21 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,735 times
ok.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:22 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,974 times
hmm I guess since she grouped all men like that, I'll say then there's so many gold digging women out there its a wonder why men ever bother to get married

Old 01-20-2012, 05:25 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,566,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.cann View Post
I would say, yes, he should help.

Why do you think he doesn't?
I will tell you why he isn't helping, why should he when he knows SHE will end up doing it all anyhow!

Old 01-20-2012, 05:27 PM

30 posts, read 46,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
I will tell you why he isn't helping, why should he when he knows SHE will end up doing it all anyhow!
And?

Old 01-21-2012, 06:58 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Exactly! If she comes home tired and there's no dinner started its time to say, I'm too tired to cook, let's go out or you go pick up something and bring it home while I take a nice long bath. Women are bad about putting other peoples needs before their own. It's the way we are wired...to be nurturing.

But sometimes in order to take care of your man, you need to take care of yourself first. The world will not end if dinner isn't on the table at a certain time.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:18 AM

410 posts, read 515,267 times
They are both working from 9 to 5 so it would make sense to help out doing the chores.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.cann View Post
And?
And what?! I just gave my opinion. And...I agree with what you had said earlier, he should help!

Old 01-21-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
Exactly! If she comes home tired and there's no dinner started its time to say, I'm too tired to cook, let's go out or you go pick up something and bring it home while I take a nice long bath. Women are bad about putting other peoples needs before their own. It's the way we are wired...to be nurturing.

But sometimes in order to take care of your man, you need to take care of yourself first. The world will not end if dinner isn't on the table at a certain time.

Exactly! Perhaps the guy doesn't care as much what the house looks like as she does. Some people are like that, housework is low priority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships