Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,171,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I can honestly say that I have no problems at all romantically with girls who are described as "prudish" -- if fact, I even think it makes them more, not less attractive!

"Prudish" one possible way that a person can describe it -- another, more flattering term though, is "virtuous". Or even "innocent". Take your pick

(From a guy who genuinely likes virtuous / prudish girls )
I can see you didn't grow up around Amish women. My favorites were the ones who "hopped the fence"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 10:25 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,888,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think it could be part of it. I don't get dates, but I do get hit on quite a bit more when I'm in larger cities, but I've never actually lived in one. Of course, I also get leered at a lot more so I'm vey hesitant to take men up on their offers if they do hit in me. Usually its some random guy coming up to me and saying 'yo baby girl, what's yo name' which doesn't exactly make me think he's boyfriend material . I can't remember the last time a man came up to me that didn't reek of weed or alcohol and started a conversation that ended up in a date or numbers being exchanged.
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

I hope you can experience a larger city dating environment full time so you're not down on yourself. There are plenty of women who aren't considered attractive enough to even get the attention you receive from those type of men.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:33 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,681,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Is it just the timing of meeting a guy who happens to want a relationship at the time he meets a woman or is there something a woman does that makes a guy only reduce her to booty call status instead of pursuing a relationship? Not sure if that question makes sense to you but ya..I was wondering..

money

Old 02-27-2012, 02:29 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
money
elaborate please??

Old 02-27-2012, 02:33 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,681,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
elaborate please??

She finds you hot and has sex with you.

She finds you hot and finds out you are well off, she wants to marry you.

Ive had a few girls who were only interested in me after finding out what I do for a living or after seeing my car

Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
She finds you hot and has sex with you.

She finds you hot and finds out you are well off, she wants to marry you.

Ive had a few girls who were only interested in me after finding out what I do for a living or after seeing my car
that's bs..men with money will also just want sex just cause its easier for them than a full fledged relationship. not to mention..what you just said does not apply to me. guys in my age group don't tend to own very nice cars.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:45 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,829 times
The theory of the woman being considered booty call if she dresses slutty is BS: consider that nude centerfolds get tons of proposals, and they're slutty.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
they are all booty call material to men. they tell them they are relationship material b/c that's what women want to hear.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
I didn't read every page of this thread. But from the bit I did read, none of the men can give a real answer. Perhaps, they really don't know.

It has nothing to do with how 'easy' a woman may look or how she is dressed or even her figure. There have been guys who met me when I was dressed very conservatively, & they still placed me in the booty call status. I gave them no indication that I was interested in a sex only relationship. Some men just sexually objectify all women, regardless of whether they come across as easy or not.

Old 03-03-2012, 05:53 PM

733 posts, read 1,664,023 times
The only thing that separates them is the woman's willingness to become a booty call... Nobody can turn you into a booty call if you don't respond to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships