Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
So funny that double standards plague this society. I reckon they'll cut women some slack if she was raging on men and MRA's.
Right. I've often wondered why they have so many "women's studies" programs in colleges. Why would someone choose that major? Is there an equivalent curriculum for men? I doubt there are many, and I doubt many would be enrolled in such a curriculum. It's based on the concept of oppression and victimization.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,671 times
Quote:
See what I mean, guys? Like a gang!

Anyways, radical feminism is rampant in California despite what those say. I personally think LA is the feminist/misandric capital of America.

Can't recall how many times I've heard of men getting screwed in divorce courts. All women have to do is marry and wait 10 years, then she can divorce and get his money. And who are the judges? You guessed it! It's "men" brainwashed by organized crime.
You think it's "like a gang" because so few people here agree with your viewpoint.

If you don't like radical feminists stay away from them or move somewhere else if it bothers you that much. I've rarely (if ever) seen or experienced radical feminists.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Who here is arguing for female supremacy?
Oh come on...you know. Us. People. (separated just like that for dramatic emphasis)

You know. (whispering and nudging) The nized-orgay ime-cray dangerous, uh, people.

And them scary lesbeen dominatrices.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:00 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
Quote:
See what I mean, guys? Like a gang!

Anyways, radical feminism is rampant in California despite what those say. I personally think LA is the feminist/misandric capital of America.

Can't recall how many times I've heard of men getting screwed in divorce courts. All women have to do is marry and wait 10 years, then she can divorce and get his money. And who are the judges? You guessed it! It's "men" brainwashed by organized crime. And I'm sure there's broads in politics too. So that tells you much about how the game works in CA.
I thought the issue was that you weren't getting the screw at all. So, given that you don't have a life of your own, which is sad, you are up in arms for the plight of men you don't know. All the while bashing men that you don't know.

Please, answer me this. Do you have a diagnosis?

Quote:
You people.
How so? Give one example if you can.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:00 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh come on...you know. Us. People. (separated just like that for dramatic emphasis)

You know. (whispering and nudging) The nized-orgay ime-cray dangerous, uh, people.

And them scary lesbeen dominatrices.
Muwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:01 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Right. I've often wondered why they have so many "women's studies" programs in colleges. Why would someone choose that major? Is there an equivalent curriculum for men?
Well, sure. The Bible.

Oh, and the last 6000 recorded years.

Oooooooooooh I'm on a roll.

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Having the ability to use a dictionary and spellcheck does not a professional make.
No, but professional education and the licenses that go with that do. You've alluded that, with your education and that of your husband, you are probably a licensed professional as well. It's amazing how a mere post in the high 290s or early 300s sets off a tirade of cattiness.

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
Quote:
If I wasn't a professional, I wouldn't have the vocabulary I do. I do know a lot of professional and/or educated women - they are traditionally feminine, agree with these observations and laugh, rolling their eyes...
What does 'traditionally feminine' mean? Who said feminists aren't feminine? I have shoulder length curly hair, D cups, a waist, I wear french perfume...and I support equality.

Just because women don't call themselves a feminist does not mean they aren't one, they simply don't need to use that word. It is part of who they are. Not everyone labels themselves, it tends to be a function of online communication.

You may well be a professional however I doubt any women is rolling their eyes and laughing at some of the comments made from a few men on here who despise the fact women still use this much aligned word. Because essentially in this day and age there are few people who would want life to return to pre Women's Movement era. No-one wants women to lose their rights so even if they hate the word feminist, the very definition of that word remains an ideal most Westernised people hold as fair and equitable.

What men don't want is to feel they are valued less than women and I totally understand and agree with this. But radical feminism is not what the majority of women want either. Most women do not think they are better than men. If the genders can work through some issues we can move on to a better community and better world.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,570,804 times
]

Quote:
It's not shocking that I got a lot of people who are blind and in denial posting on this thread.

Living in a culture that's increasingly man-hating, a lot of fascist groups will label any normal heterosexual man as bitter and misogynistic.
You keep repeating the same statements over and over.

When are you going to answer my question?

Old 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
Quote:
Right. I've often wondered why they have so many "women's studies" programs in colleges. Why would someone choose that major? Is there an equivalent curriculum for men? I doubt there are many, and I doubt many would be enrolled in such a curriculum. It's based on the concept of oppression and victimization.
Why do you care? If someone wants to spend their time on some LA degree it's really their business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships