Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 08:16 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times

Advertisements

In all fairness DollEyes, I've heard you use derogatory terms for females also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 08:22 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
I definitely need start working 'slump busters' into my vocabulary..

Old 03-03-2012, 08:25 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
In all fairness DollEyes, I've heard you use derogatory terms for females also.

I said I have used the term 'bit*h,' I honestly cannot think of where on here I have used any of those other words I listed. I remember saying some women are 'basket cases,' in a post a long time ago, LOL. I try not to call women any sexually demeaning names and definitely don't use it in conversational manners IRL the way I've seen it from men. The one poster said he's heard his gf say 'double bagger or 'butter face,' sorry but I have never heard a woman call another woman these but I've heard it from men.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I said I have used the term 'bit*h,' I honestly cannot think of where on here I have used any of those other words I listed. I remember saying some women are 'basket cases,' in a post a long time ago, LOL. I try not to call women any sexually demeaning names and definitely don't use it in conversational manners IRL the way I've seen it from men. The one poster said he's heard his gf say 'double bagger or 'butter face,' sorry but I have never heard a woman call another woman these but I've heard it from men.
I only hear those terms in movies, honestly...if not in a joking context.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
I've heard you refer to women as something along the lines of skank/whores. I thing it was "attention whores."

Old 03-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I've heard you refer to women as something along the lines of skank/whores. I thing it was "attention whores."

You're incorrect I have never said the word 'skank' to somebody on here. I seriously don't think I've called a woman that. I try to be conscious of those names b/c they are physically degrading to women. As far as 'attention wh*ores' I have never said that either -- another male poster (burgler?) said women that are bisexual are 'attention wh*res.' I then went in and said something back but I didn't use that term. Another time a moderator said something in the mental health forum along the lines of 'attention wh*res; I replied to that as well but I didn't use the term originally. If I used the word 'who*re' outright, honestly I don't remember that.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
You're incorrect I have never said the word 'skank' to somebody on here. I seriously don't think I've called a woman that. I try to be conscious of those names b/c they are physically degrading to women. As far as 'attention *****' I have never said that either -- another male poster (burgler?) said women that are bisexual are 'attention wh*res.' I then went in and said something back but I didn't use that term. Another time a moderator said something in the mental health forum said something along the lines of 'attention wh*res; I repiled to that as well but I didn't use the term.
I'm not going to search. I just remember being surprised that YOU would refer to women in the way you did. I remember thing if YOU think of women like that, WHY are you surprised that men do.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I'm not going to search. I just remember being surprised that YOU would refer to women in the way you did. I remember thing if YOU think of women like that, WHY are you surprised that men do.

Go search before you accuse someone, then. I would love to see where I said this, otherwise like I said I do not remember saying those things and pretty sure I didn't. If I DID said it, I'll own up to it though. I'm not a liar. Also, I did say I used one or two of these types of words if you read the OP again I asked why this seems to be a conversational thing that takes place with men.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 03-03-2012 at 08:55 PM..

Old 03-03-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Go search before you accuse someone, then. I would love to see this where I said this, otherwise like I said I do not remember saying those things and pretty sure I didn't. If I said it, I'll own up to it though. Also, I did say I used one or two of these types of words if you read the OP again I asked why this seems to be a conversational thing that takes place with men.
Yeah, I'm not emotionally invested enough to got search your posts. I do remember posting that you don't seem to like women OR men very much.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not emotionally invested enough to got search your posts. I do remember posting that you don't seem to like women OR men very much.

It's not about being 'emotionally invested,' in anything. I said if I said it, then I will cop to it. I honestly just don't remember but am pretty sure I didn't..... What you "remember" me posting about women is that I am somewhat of a misanthrope and don't like men or women that much but almost all of my bad experiences were with men.... I don't care for most women because I don't like the way they let men treat them and they often get catty with one another for no reason whatsoever and this exchange pretty much illustrates that point. There was a woman on here last night, I said something to her and it wasn't the nicest thing & really was directed at Burgler :P -- I think this is just a trait women have or something. Anyway it's one of the reasons I feel apprehensive about interacting with them anymore, IRL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships