Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 06:56 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Exactly..I'll stay quiet on this one as well..
You and Prince Frog need to DM me with this info. Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:04 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
if there is one thing an american cant stand its a slob, but are perfectly ok being one.
1 in 3 americans is obese, its a genderless crime.
gota speak the code language however, if he is fat - he has "no chemistry"
if he thinks she is fat he is "shallow".

Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,132,764 times
I grew up during the Twiggy era. I was never going to be Twiggy no matter what, my bones were larger than all of Twiggy. I noticed some of the gals that I went to school with became rather grouchy trying to become Twiggy. There are some overweight women that are very comfortable with themselves and that comes out in a woman's personality as well as outlook to life. Being overweight does not make you an easy mark for the bedroom Mr. Prince Frog. Women that behave in that manner are not secure skinny or overweight and believe me skinny women are that way also.
Also there is an issue that men have about women they take to dinner. Men as a rule don't like to pay for a meal that spends more time being moved around on the plate than being consumed. I have also been told they don't think ordering a salad for dinner makes you a hero. Men don't seem to mind salad for lunch but dinner is a no no if it's the only thing your having. If a man takes you out for dinner he wants your company and he wants you to eat.
There are men out there they prefer heavy women to thin women, just like some people like chocolate rather than strawberry ice cream. It's just a personal preference which we all have. I like men with dark hair and some meat on their bones that is my personal preference. We all have our likes and dislikes and although some people may not understand it, they really don't need to its not their life.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:41 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
But how would a man know if a woman is jealous or not if she is just walking down the street or at a club or something?

I hear this too and I must say it is hurtful of them to say this since us skinny women don't go around pointing fingers at fat girls and making fun of them.
No, they just start threads like this.

People need to quit worrying about other people and focus on themselves.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:47 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Real men like fat and thin woman...those that don't like the fat ones have been programed by media and fashion...and are more worried what other males will think..Males who are overly concerned about getting approval from other males on the woman they date...are not much to write home about...I know of a large good looking female who lives with a man half her sized. He has a small frame and she is big...I mean big and strong with some fat...He is man enough to handle her---they love each other and don't care what others think.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
exactly..6 pages later..nobody has owned up to my question..just saying that maybe she has a nice rack or a great personality..do all these skinny women not have good personalities too???

I go for skinny women. How many fat women regularly go to the gym or live a healthy lifestyle? Not too many. I could never go for that.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Fat, ugly, stupid, extremely unpleasant, I see them all come through my work happily married. Though their husbands usually aren't the shiniest gems, either.

I did once meet a guy who was very attractive at a small fashion show. Someone told me he was a chubby chaser and later that night I turned around to find him talking to two young women who were at least a size 16. A room full of models and he was chatting up the biggest ladies in the place. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:18 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
I never thought of it that way, but maybe if those guys pursued them, they might give them a chance. the one friend I mentioned who is a little thicker is extremely picky so she probably wouldn't lol.
You just confirmed what I was going to say. It's her own fault that she's alone. Picky women deserve their fate if they are alone and unhappy.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:19 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
finally someone admits it!!
I've been saying this since I've been on this forum.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:47 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Default What is this talk about fat girls not being able to get men?

Over 65% of all people in America are overweight. Larger size women
are doing just fine. Truly thin women (10%) from behind, almost look
like young boys or stick people. I'll take a curvy lass any day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships