Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomshakalaka! View Post
i ended up in bed with a man i just started seeing, he's great but...when we got naked, he was really hairy down below - i mean I've never been with a man this hairy before. The rest of his body's not hairy (he's Caucasian-american).

Is there a polite way of asking him to get a trim? I find it his hair a big turn off. He mentioned that his skin is super sensitive and he breaks out in pimples and/or gets very itchy down there if he shaves. The rest of his skin is amazing btw.

I was also wondering if there's any way of politely asking him to lose a few pounds - he's not obese, probably 20-30lbs overweight. I'm about 20lbs overweight too - but i've been going to the gym recently and my weight's started dropping. He said he had a gym membership a while ago, and he doesn't go anymore since his last one ran out. He also used to do boot camp too...

Any hints guys?

-----

What is your answer to this?
So YOU'RE the girl in question . You hairy people, gotta learn to stop being so darn hypocritical lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I ended up in bed with a woman I just started seeing, she's great but...when we got naked, she was really hairy down below - I mean I've never been with a woman this hairy before. The rest of her body's not hairy (she's Chinese-American).

Is there a polite way of asking her to get a trim? I find it her hair a big turn off. She mentioned that her skin is super sensitive and she breaks out in pimples and/or gets very itchy down there if she shaves. The rest of her skin is amazing BTW.

I was also wondering if there's any way of politely asking her to lose a few pounds - she's not obese, probably 20-30lbs overweight. I'm about 20lbs overweight too - but I've been going to the gym recently and my weight's started dropping. She said she had a gym membership a while ago, and she doesn't go anymore since her last one ran out. She also used to do yoga too...

Any hints ladies?
Um..get over it? Women have pubes, newsflash.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
You just started seeing her and already you want to change her?

While I could see eventually mentioning the preference for a trim down there, asking for a full shave when it hurts her is asking too much, regardless of how long you've known her.

Weight is another matter entirely. Asking someone to drop 20-30 pounds is asking for a major lifestyle change to suit your sense of aesthetics. What makes such a request ridiculous is not only that it's her body, not yours, you obviously were sufficiently attracted to her to ask her out at her current weight in the first place.

Honestly? OP, you sound self-centered and demanding. If you can't accept someone the way she is, do her a favor and go find someone else--although I suspect you'll find something to pick apart about every woman you date.
Seriously. As long as she is hygienically clean, is there something so wrong with a woman having pubic hair in 2012? It used to be something men liked. My hubby still does...

Old 07-09-2012, 11:41 AM

Thats sums it up!

Old 07-09-2012, 01:31 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
Seriously. As long as she is hygienically clean, is there something so wrong with a woman having pubic hair in 2012? It used to be something men liked. My hubby still does...
I am one of the few I guess who does not like the plucked chicken look of a shaved girl. Just because a girl keeps it natural doesn’t mean she’s dirty or hairy. Not because a girl shaves it means she is clean either. Mod cut: just too gross.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-09-2012 at 03:16 PM..

Old 07-09-2012, 01:40 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Hmmm...but she's great apart from the hair thing, seems like a trivial issue to stop seeing somebody over...
And yet you'll come on here and whine about it.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:45 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
I ended up in bed with a woman I just started seeing, she's great but...when we got naked, she was really hairy down below - I mean I've never been with a woman this hairy before. The rest of her body's not hairy (she's Chinese-American).

Is there a polite way of asking her to get a trim? I find it her hair a big turn off. She mentioned that her skin is super sensitive and she breaks out in pimples and/or gets very itchy down there if she shaves. The rest of her skin is amazing BTW.

I was also wondering if there's any way of politely asking her to lose a few pounds - she's not obese, probably 20-30lbs overweight. I'm about 20lbs overweight too - but I've been going to the gym recently and my weight's started dropping. She said she had a gym membership a while ago, and she doesn't go anymore since her last one ran out. She also used to do yoga too...

Any hints ladies?
Just make sure to have some extra tooth floss lying around. Problem solved.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:24 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:

Any hints ladies?
So you are saying that you are in a new relationship and want to tell this woman she is too hairy down below and too fat, right? Good luck with that! As far as her weight you could always encourage her to take walks with you or get involved in some sort of sport together, maybe make good eating choices and she may follow. About the hair, I don't know of a polite way to say that. You could say you have always been attracted to women with minimal hair down there or something along that line, but I don't know if I would direct it towards her.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 AM

331 posts, read 735,196 times
Moderator - close the thread, I dumped her a while ago...

Old 07-10-2012, 08:48 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
Did she ever groom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships