Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 01:11 PM

15 posts, read 41,876 times

Advertisements

my friends , n it wasnt the few dollars it was the fact of her attitude when she did it when I asked her she started yellling so i yelled and she only remembered me yelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 01:14 PM

15 posts, read 41,876 times
22 and 21 ... young I know

Old 06-01-2012, 02:18 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.a.dna View Post
Honestly you guys made me laugh with some your responses but no she is not pregnant and she does not use birth control ....Honestly we just had a fight infront of one of my friends, and she said i embarrased her by yelling at her (because I was furious) ... I feel like she doesnt understand what pisses of a man ...She went in my pocket and took out some money my last couple dollars and I had no problem with that but when my friend came to borrow bus fair to get to his job I went for it and she took it all and claimed she gave me more than what was in the pocket which I know is un true...Money has been a big problem in our relationship ... It's kind of hard to hold a job down for me because I dont have know education I dropped out , n i just get really ****ty jobs...I stand up for ppl at work and get fired...She doesnt understand... When I do have money I pay for everything I pay off all her bills or give what i can ...Help out with her mother and brother... and anything she needs me to do but because im not making money like every other guy she feels that I should hold a job no matter what...I feel I contribute more to the relationship than money we been together for 3 years..I have helped so much with her mom and little brother and even her changing her attitude towards her mother ...No appreciation unless i have a check

My wife made the same mistake- she got cut out of a huge chunk of money that her grandmother was about to leave her- Because she played both sides of the fence- The grandmother thought that I was a "playboy" and a bum..that I did not contribute any money to the family.

There were times I would go on location for a few days and come back with 5000 bucks for a few days work...My wife was always taking money from grandma and playing the victim...I asked my wife on a few occasions "Did you tell your grandmother that I made some good money this week?" She would say no...I said why not? She never gave me a proper answer...

I figured out why...The wife was greedy and had been raised to look at men as slaves...She would play the victim and take money from the rich grandmother- and at the same time take money from me.

If the money was rolling in- I was treated fairly-- but as soon as it stopped I was the bad guy- My mother said when she first met my wife- "There will never be enough for this person- she is a professional consumer and spender...in one end and out the other"

It is very hurtful to be slandered and called a bum because there is not a never ending supply of disposable cash..

In the end the wife screwed herself- The grandmother changed her will at the last minute to make sure that I did not get my hands on a penny...The shrewd wife who should have been a millionaire now lives in poverty.

Just goes to show you- a woman would fair better if she respected a man rich or poor- When you brow beat a man for not making enough money...it is counter productive- No one wants to hire a sad eyed man- and no one likes to give money to unhappy people.

Treat the man well and keep him happy and the income will increase- demand money and pressure him- the income will decrease- I hope some of you foolish woman out there figure this out.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:15 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,964,579 times
Get rid of her and find some one you can be happy with. A girlfriend is basically a test drive although I don't like the term girlfriend. Date a 1000 until you find the right one. If she is a nag now it's not like she is going to get any better with age.. If you stay don't complain because you have shown you like to be miserable..

Old 06-02-2012, 01:03 PM

15 posts, read 12,335 times
Trust me, women aren't the only one's who have mood swings.
The guy I'm dating now is hot n' cold all the time.
I can call him sometime and he'd be in the best mood ever, and when I call him about an hour later, he's like a completely different person.
But forget about calling.It's the worst when you're actually meeting.
Like when we're sleeping together (even JUST lying on the same bed) and one moment he's completely cold and is on the other side of the bed fffar away from me, then the next he's all nice and wants to cuddle.

It's great when his mood is good but it's like being with a bomb waiting to explode.
Because I never know what to expect every time I talk/meet with him.
It's not easy...but if the person's worth it, you can take it.
He actually told me once that many of his relationships didn't work out because the girls were too quick to leave as soon as he got a little moody.If you really love someone, you'll get over their mood swings and you'll be there for them even if they're a little grumpy.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:40 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
I Tried communication before it doesnt work... Atleast with her ..I unno if she wasnt my wife Id call it quits..

Try, try, again.

[URL="http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2009/04/14/9-steps-to-better-communication-today/all/1/"]9 Steps to Better Communication Today | World of Psychology[/URL]

[URL="http://jezebel.com/5798949/how-to-fight-fair"]How To Fight Fair[/URL]

She has a right to her moods. That's what you need to understand.

However, she shouldn't be dumping them on you. That's what she needs to understand.

Lead by example. The next time she takes her mood out on you, say, "I see that you're upset right now. But I feel ticked off when you raise your voice at me."

The next time you find things getting contentious in front of your friends, put a stop to it. Don't even rise to the bait when she starts making digs. Change the subject to something everyone can talk about, and when you get home, tell her that you'd appreciate it if she would refrain from bringing up her concerns about you or your relationship in front of your friends.

P.S. You might want to suggest that if money is that important to her, she should improve her situation by getting a better job and increasing her own income, herself.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:41 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,105 times
Quote:
This is the only girl I have ever had sex with and Im just tired of her non stop mood swings , silent treatments...Honestly since this is the only relationship Ive had sex in I conclude that not sleeping with a women is better for a mans mind. Why do women B**ch the way they do? I need some advice .
you've gotta be a troll, but i'll feed you and tell you the obvious advice:

Dump Her.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:53 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
You aren't married. Having sex doesn't make you so. Bail now or you will have a life of regret in front of you.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:06 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Sometimes you except someone because it's better than nothing. Mood swings may be due to the idea that someone comes to their senses and then returns to nonsense and repeats the process. Maybe the woman is just tolerating you? Woman are funny that way- especially modern ones of a certain level who are in a mild state of desperation to keep up with their peers..."Look- I have a boy friend"....

RULE number one- Never let the woman choose you and use sex as the single method of securing a man- You choose the woman that is exactly what you want..This is a common mistake because sex is great but also a great weakness.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:17 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,267,455 times
Quote:
This is the only girl I have ever had sex with and Im just tired of her non stop mood swings , silent treatments...Honestly since this is the only relationship Ive had sex in I conclude that not sleeping with a women is better for a mans mind. Why do women B**ch the way they do? I need some advice .
You don't say how old either of you are?? I am, therefore going to assume that you are not up in my age group which falls into the Baby Boomer era or lets say this side of 64. Anyhow, often times girls will act and react moody because it gets them the attention they crave from their guys..don't know why, it just seems that is the game they play and I have seen lots of young men fall all over their girls trying to figure out what is wrong, what they did..blah, blah, blah....I am a Mom by the way who raised a boy alone so I have seen this happen and have a friend right now who has a teen son going thru this bitc&^%y girlfriend phase and this kid of hers is a mess. My friend's son just recently had this huge blowout because his girl was "stirring the pot" with being depressed, worrying about their relationship and more. Her son was ready to pull his hair out trying to figure out what he did. Seems like this girl always wants drama and if she isn't careful my son's friend will find a new girlfriend.

My advice to you?? Dump this girl first time sex or not and find a new girlfriend who will allow you to keep your sanity. You don't need to be worrying all the time what is wrong or what you did when you did nothing and ALL because she wants more attention. Let her take her little Dramatic self and find a new guy!! Life IS too short for sure. Good Luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships