Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 12:28 PM

880 posts, read 1,802,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
You dont have to. Date virgins and you wont have to worry about us slutty untrustworthy women.

I see single and in a relationship as night and day. They dont and cant coexist. My attitude, actions and preferences are completely different depending on which state I am in.
And explain this to me, why does the NSA sex have to be with an "a-hole" and not just a regular guy?

Old 06-04-2012, 12:29 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,285,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
If a girl has a history of sleeping around with guys and admits to it why should I believe she won't continue just because she's in a relationship?
I've slept with many women and am in a relationship now and have not continued to sleep around, even tho the opportunity presents itself frequently. It's really not that hard buddy. It's called trust and commitment, and involves being mature and a decent boyfriend.

I can say the same thing about other girls I've dated that have had many partners. When we were together, they appreciated me and respected our relationship more than a ONS.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:30 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,309,285 times
Quote:
And explain this to me, why does the NSA sex have to be with an "a-hole" and not just a regular guy?
Because regular guys dont approach me unless they want to date me. *******s approach me when I am single for sex because they are aholes. They aren't afraid of rejection and they aren't afraid to cold-approach women. Most of the sweet guys I've dated, I've had to approach myself.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
I've slept with many women and am in a relationship now and have not continued to sleep around, even tho the opportunity presents itself frequently. It's really not that hard buddy. It's called trust and commitment, and involves being mature and a decent boyfriend.

I can say the same thing about other girls I've dated that have had many partners. When we were together, they appreciated me and respected our relationship more than a ONS.
And how do you know they weren't sleeping around behind your back, oh that's right , you don't.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:35 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,815,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post

As least you're open-minded and not the typical hypocritical stud.

As for the poster saying we're having it easy? Obvious if I'm only at 1 it's not easy for me in comparing to the guys my age already at 20+ women. I can say they're having it easy by paying for hookers.

The harder way is building a trustworthy relationship.... I think that's hard for both men and women.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
What you dont seem to understand is that it takes 2 to tango. For every **** there is a man having sex with her.
Oh god not this BS lame argument again. And of the two people having sex what if one has never had sex or very few partners and the other has had hundreds? Are they equally promiscuous, NO!

Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,309,285 times
Quote:
Oh god not this BS lame argument again. And of the two people having sex what if one has never had sex or very few partners and the other has had hundreds? Are they equally promiscuous, NO!
Right, because there are a lot of virgins out there having one night stands...

Old 06-04-2012, 12:38 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,589,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sablebaby View Post
I'll go first. I was a late bloomer! HAd sex for the first time when I was 20. Had a 14 year relationship (with my first partner), but still have had I think 25 partners... my age: 37.
Don't ask, Don't tell, thats my policy.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:40 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,282,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
It amazes me that is even a discussion.

Me, too. When you're my age, mid-40s, these questions seem kind of trite.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:40 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,656,904 times
Quote:
And how do you know they weren't sleeping around behind your back, oh that's right , you don't.
Why is that so hard to understand? When I'm single, I may sleep with a guy or two and not expect or want any commitment.... when I'm in a relationship ALL Of my attention goes to my partner. I've never once cheated nor do I have a wandering eye when I'm with someone.

Hell, I have a few friends (both men and women) that have had 3 or 4 times the amount of partners that I've had and they're settled down into a monogamous relationship and have no intentions of cheating or screwing it up.

Just because one likes the occasional FWB situation or one night stand doesn't mean they can't be monogamous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships