Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 12:48 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
They may love them, and use them as emotional tampons but will never sleep with them.
So no women will ever sleep with an older male virgin ever?

Do you ever think that you are ever wrong about anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 01:07 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,596 times
I haven't "abandoned" them but I have left in as few as 20 minutes. One was a guy who I absolutely did not recognize from his photo -- a good 20 years older and about 8 inches shorter (he was actually shorter than me and I am not that tall).

The other also did not resemble his photograph and after 30 minutes of him talking non-stop about how his wife had left him after 20 years and he couldn't understand it . . . well, sorry, bud. I understood it and followed her example. . . .

Old 06-08-2012, 01:19 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
I never walked out on a date...I just think that is completely disrespectful and I wouldn't want it done to me. I live by the Golden Rule.

As for virgins...I wouldn't care if he was a virgin, so long as he wasn't socially awkward. In my experience, when you get to the point where you are intimate with someone you still have to "teach" them how you like certain things, no matter how experienced they are.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:25 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I never walked out on a date...I just think that is completely disrespectful and I wouldn't want it done to me. I live by the Golden Rule.

As for virgins...I wouldn't care if he was a virgin, so long as he wasn't socially awkward. In my experience, when you get to the point where you are intimate with someone you still have to "teach" them how you like certain things, no matter how experienced they are.
Good point! I've been with virgins and experienced men and neither knew what I wanted or liked until I told them. Not every female likes or wants the same thing so in a sense you have to teach everyone. Also, don't forget how fun teaching can be

Old 06-08-2012, 01:28 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
Quote:

I'd prefer not to have to expereince a man fumbling to undo my bra before sex ever again, in my lifetime. Especially not by a 20+ year old. Awkward

Last edited by findly185; 06-08-2012 at 01:37 PM..

Old 06-08-2012, 01:31 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,986,322 times
Quote:

I think it depends. I would walk out if a guy has been disrespectful or made rude comments. Then why stay and continue to deal with his disrespect?

I recently cut all of my hair off and went on a first date with a guy who had known me when I had longer hair. I've known him for almost 5 years and he seemed like a nice guy. He told me during our date that he preferred women with long hair instead of short. Then WHY ask me out on a date?? Then he had been married and divorced with 2 kids by the age of 29. Weird.

And I had never known this for the 5 years I had known him. Like he was hiding something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I'd prefer not to have to expereince a man fumbling to undo my brah before sex ever again, in my lifetime. Especially not by a 20+ year old. Awkward

I wouldn't mind dating a virgin. I think its cute! You can teach them the way you want since they haven't learned any tricks. I've never dated a male virgin. They're so rare nowadays.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
I'd prefer not to have to expereince a man fumbling to undo my brah before sex ever again, in my lifetime. Especially not by a 20+ year old. Awkward
Then do a strip tease, problem solved. Really there are ways out of many awkward situations. Just think outside the box.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Then do a strip tease, problem solved. Really there are ways out of many awkward situations. Just think outside the box.
Or I can date someone who is expereinced like myself

Avoiding the awkwardness can only go on for so long, eventually someone will have to teach him to take control. I'd prefer someone who was already in control.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Or I can date someone who is expereinced like myself
Experience doesn't always equal good sex. I've had some "experienced" men where it was like watching paint dry

Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Experience doesn't always equal good sex. I've had some "experienced" men where it was like watching paint dry
Expereinced means more than having thousands of partners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships