Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:13 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,456,213 times

Advertisements

Why are you obsessing on women who live so far away? Just because you "plan" to do such and such in the future doesn't mean it will actually pan out. What's wrong with getting to know someone online who lives less than an hour away, someone you actually have a chance of meeting, if she's willing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2012, 07:21 AM

483 posts, read 1,559,829 times
When you took her number off her FB page then cold-called her, that put you into Creeper status, dude.

Cut back on how often you chat/message her. If she's interested in you, she'll contact you.

And don't ever cold-call someone like that again!! That'll freak out any woman. She probably removed her # from her page after that incident

Old 06-10-2012, 07:47 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
It sounds like this is bothering you too much. If it is you should wait for her to talk to you. That way you'll know if she's really interested in talking to you.

But I agree with Zentropa that you should take some time away from internet or at least from chatting on it. You don't have to worry about finding love but just take a break from it.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:52 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
There are so many things wrong with the OP idk where to start.

1. You're 22 have fun with your life... wtf are you doing wasting your time with a girl 2000 miles away who isn't even nice to you??!

2. She's 18, you're 22... you both SHOULD be at different stages in your life.

3. You're asking how to make a girl like you. Terrible question, if she's cold to you she will not warm up later.

Old 06-10-2012, 02:37 PM

1,327 posts, read 3,181,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
It sounds like this is bothering you too much. If it is you should wait for her to talk to you. That way you'll know if she's really interested in talking to you.

But I agree with Zentropa that you should take some time away from internet or at least from chatting on it. You don't have to worry about finding love but just take a break from it.
Hmmmmm yeah. I guess I just really like her but yeah, I don't think I'm gonna try to call her again for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Why are you obsessing on women who live so far away? Just because you "plan" to do such and such in the future doesn't mean it will actually pan out. What's wrong with getting to know someone online who lives less than an hour away, someone you actually have a chance of meeting, if she's willing?
I have a couple friends who live even farther away who want to meet me. However, I am not that interested in meeting them, though I'd consider it I guess.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:21 PM

You know what? Forget her. If she acts like I don't exist now, there's nothing I really can do to change it. I mean yeah, people can grow to like you, but only if they like you at least a little bit at first.

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:28 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,964,579 times
I say call a witch doctor and get a potion.. Forget the computer love and just walk out your door and meet a real woman..

Old 06-10-2012, 05:49 PM

885 posts, read 1,882,087 times
You are graduating college and she's just finishing highschool.

Seriously?

Cold calling her when she didnt give you her number elevates you to internet weirdo status real fast!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazah1080 View Post
You are graduating college and she's just finishing highschool.

Seriously?

Cold calling her when she didnt give you her number elevates you to internet weirdo status real fast!
I'm not graduating college, aside from a community college Spanish class I haven't even taken any university yet. It's taken me four years to decide what I wanna do, but I am set on it now. Plus it's not like 22 is some highly advanced age. I wasn't going to call her but she got really sick one day and I thought it might cheer her up a bit if I called and asked how she was doing, since her number was on her FB anyways. But yeah, I'm sick of her ignoring me. I think I'm just gonna forget about her.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:54 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
move on and enjoy your summer. if she really wants anything from you she will be the first person to let you know.
until then forget about her and broaden your prospects
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships