Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 12:28 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,180,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
start drinking water immediately after you're done drinking. One night a few years ago I was in my dorm room by myself and finished off about 3/4 of a bottle of whiskey, but since I started drinking water RIGHT afterward, had a little Gatorade, and some ibuprofen, I woke up relatively hangover-free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Try drinking some electrolytes as well, my friends swear by pediasure. I don't get hangovers, thank goodness.
I have some Gatorade in the fridge- that's what I'm going to grab now. Had a splitting headache, along with dizziness..... I haven't had alcohol affect me like this in eons, but I've learned my lesson.

Thanks for the tips, everyone

Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
LOL I really drank way too much
It's not even funny at this point- I now realize why I hardly drink anymore.
No more alcohol for me, for a long, long time
Dont we all say this right after a good drunk? lol. usualy lasts til the following weekend or so.....

Old 07-05-2012, 01:00 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah, but the problem is... most of these guys who say they are so nice aren't really all that nice.
A lot of nonsense is said about other posters on this site by (mainly) women who have never met them. They are so desperate to avoid the truth that they will say anything to try to end the conversation.

The fact is, nobody here really knows what others are like. However, there is a lot of denial on this site. Women here really don't want to understand men. They want guys who are only interested in understanding them. It must be nice to have (or think you have) such bargaining power. However, it is no longer working that well any more.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:07 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Only one one of these will get you laid.
Very disturbing.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:12 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
A lot of nonsense is said about other posters on this site by (mainly) women who have never met them. They are so desperate to avoid the truth that they will say anything to try to end the conversation.

The fact is, nobody here really knows what others are like. However, there is a lot of denial on this site. Women here really don't want to understand men. They want guys who are only interested in understanding them. It must be nice to have (or think you have) such bargaining power. However, it is no longer working that well any more.
That's true. I've discovered that a lot as of late. It's like the normal non-metro guy never existed. I doubt some have even seen a real one of us before. It's nothing new. Like I just dropped in holding my parachute. Hell, I could take you anywhere and there would be at least 1,000 or more just like myself. Anywhere!! It makes you wonder what the world is coming to. Really? Guys like me are that far off base? Nah, just on a night on the town.....er CITY.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:16 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
but I've learned my lesson.

.. til next time :P

Old 07-05-2012, 02:20 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Women only wants a nice only when she comes to a realization that she is a single mom of two kids from two different fathers. Or that cute guy is still unemployed or holding down a crap job, or letting her man buy stuff with her.credit card creating more debt. By time women realize that she needs a better man to suit her needs its already too late and the damage has already been done and the woman is officially baggage or damagr goods. sadly the only women available for nice men are or is women with baggage. Women in their twenties wanna have fun and single chilfless cougars also want to have fun too plus a nics bank account and hedge fund to go along with it. Past couple of relationahips I encountered were with single moms. I said to myself im not ready for this, put on a condom pump and dump and move on for me. Why should I be responsible for someone elses mess? Because im a good guy. Watch out nice guys because women who want nice guys will lock you down with amazing sex performance like frequent oral or bi weekly anal.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:38 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Women only wants a nice only when she comes to a realization that she is a single mom of two kids from two different fathers. Or that cute guy is still unemployed or holding down a crap job, or letting her man buy stuff with her.credit card creating more debt. By time women realize that she needs a better man to suit her needs its already too late and the damage has already been done and the woman is officially baggage or damagr goods. sadly the only women available for nice men are or is women with baggage. Women in their twenties wanna have fun and single chilfless cougars also want to have fun too plus a nics bank account and hedge fund to go along with it. Past couple of relationahips I encountered were with single moms. I said to myself im not ready for this, put on a condom pump and dump and move on for me. Why should I be responsible for someone elses mess? Because im a good guy. Watch out nice guys because women who want nice guys will lock you down with amazing sex performance like frequent oral or bi weekly anal.
I'm 28, no kids, never married, have a great career and I would love a nice guy. Unfortunately, even the nice guys are going after the women that the 'bad boys' want and they ignore the 'nice girls'.

So it works both ways.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:04 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I'm 28, no kids, never married, have a great career and I would love a nice guy. Unfortunately, even the nice guys are going after the women that the 'bad boys' want and they ignore the 'nice girls'.

So it works both ways.
Both nice guys and bad boys are chasing after hot chicks, bad boys have looks and confodence while nice guys if lucky enough has money. Ugly chicks usually persue or become a victim of badboys unless she is smart enough but to let that happen. Hot chick turns into a chick with baggage and makes u turn for a nice guy while ugly chick still persue bad boys and still becomes an easy lay. Problem in this country when and to some extent of men and growing dont want to settle for less. Even where im from in NYC I see women with damage goods sucker nice guys to marry them. Most nice guys do but they dont realize the choice they made until its too late.

I saw your photo you look cute, nice tattoos too. I read your height is a problem for dating guys. Why dont you move to NYC, lots of short men date women who are taller than them. Seriously.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:28 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Both nice guys and bad boys are chasing after hot chicks, bad boys have looks and confodence while nice guys if lucky enough has money. Ugly chicks usually persue or become a victim of badboys unless she is smart enough but to let that happen. Hot chick turns into a chick with baggage and makes u turn for a nice guy while ugly chick still persue bad boys and still becomes an easy lay. Problem in this country when and to some extent of men and growing dont want to settle for less. Even where im from in NYC I see women with damage goods sucker nice guys to marry them. Most nice guys do but they dont realize the choice they made until its too late.

I saw your photo you look cute, nice tattoos too. I read your height is a problem for dating guys. Why dont you move to NYC, lots of short men date women who are taller than them. Seriously.
I don't consider a women who has kids as "damaged goods"..... I once asked myself if I would be up for a ready made family, and decided that if it's love, it's love. That particular relationship didn't work out but till.... We all have baggage of some sort and we are all "damged goods" to some extent. That doesn't make anyone any less of a human or any less desirable, at least not in my book.

And where can I see your photo jetjockey?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships