Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegota View Post
Never, ever, ever...go without one's own wrap. Then once it's over, be damned sure not to leave the wrapper in such a state. A female can pick it up, and make herself pregnant with it.

Because many have and will.
End thread. The CD master (aka Art Vandelay) has spoken...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 07:31 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, NEVER trust a woman when it comes to anything involving intimacy.

-If she tells you she'll bring the condoms, bring your own anyway and use the one's you brought.
-If she says she's on birth control, totally disregard that and use a condom anyway.
-If she tells you she's clean and was just tested for STD's, don't believe her and take the necessary precautions.
-If she tells you she's pregnant and it's your kid, make sure you get a paternity test (a lot of cheaters out here).
-If the condom breaks during sex and you insist she go get some Plan B, watch her take the Plan B and check her mouth afterwards to make sure she actually took it.
-After using condoms while at a woman's house, never just put it in the trash can after using. Make sure it gets flushed down the toilet.
You sound like a real catch! I can see why someone would go to elaborate and unsanitary lengths to trap you into paternity.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:36 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Never, ever, ever...go without one's own wrap. Then once it's over, be damned sure not to leave the wrapper in such a state. A female can pick it up, and make herself pregnant with it.

This comes back to the question: why would you go with someone you couldn't trust to such a degree? If you're just picking women up who you hardly know, be prepared for any and all consequences, including craziness, stalking, sabotaged condoms, and every possible form of weirdness every described on C-D.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
You sound like a real catch! I can see why someone would go to elaborate and unsanitary lengths to trap you into paternity.
He forgot: hand her the glass of water and make sure she swallows the pill. Afterwards, force her mouth opens and check under the tongue and between the gums and lips for a hidden pill. Employ hormone-sniffing K-9 unit if deemed necessary.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:42 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
It seems to me that the guys who are the most worried about this stuff are the least likely to have it done to them.

Just like the guys most worried about gold diggers rarely have any money.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Financial analysts earn bank. So, you're saying that this woman would rather act psychotic than go to a sperm back where she could obtain sperm with superior genetics and family line? Not buying it.
Not buying it either...any woman with that level of income would obviously choose the sperm bank route, if impregnating is the priority. A leaking condom isn't the most efficient guarantee of pregnancy.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:49 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:

Sweet Jesus! Man it's just not worth it. Dear god is it really that hard for some of you to find women who are not insane?

Old 07-06-2012, 07:52 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
End thread. The CD master (aka Art Vandelay) has spoken...
I used to work at Vandelay..true story

Old 07-06-2012, 07:59 PM

657 posts, read 717,100 times
i knew of a women who got HIV and decided that she would spread to as many as possible....and she did ....... also there a man who infected over 1000 women with aids .......... never trust any one with your life ..........sex is way overrated ....... i rather spend that 15 minutes ...... doing something i love

Old 07-06-2012, 08:44 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
This thread is still going? Yikes.

Well, it only reminds me again I need to pick up condoms since now I'm fully out. Off to the pharmacy!

(And for the record, my partner trusts me with them as we are both on the same page about not wanting children!)
Can you pick me up a dozen XXXL ribbed?....I'm having a lazy day, I trust you not to make holes in them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships