Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2012, 03:39 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Who cares what other people say is acceptable though? I don't. Before I met my SO I liked men. Many, many, many men. I was safe, I was responsible, and I had fun. Why complain about the double standard? Just do what you want and screw people who disagree. (Not literally; that would add to your number )
^This^

Just be you regardless. If you think there's something wrong with having safe casual sex with many different partners, don't do it. If you don't have a problem with it, have at it. But don't let a potentially great thing slip away due to some preconceived arbitrary number you have in your head (too low or too high) . Hell, don't even ask!

Old 09-18-2012, 03:45 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Pre-marital sex is a sin! You guys are all going to HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
I never understood why some Christians elevate certain sins over others. I'm guilty of many others as well that put the fear of God in me far more than a little hanky panky.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I never understood why some Christians elevate certain sins over others. I'm guilty of many others as well that put the fear of God in me far more than a little hanky panky.

where were people talking about Christianity or pre-marital sex being a sin in here?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:49 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
This just in: men on C-D have hang ups about women liking sex.
No, no, they want women to like sex WITH THEM. They just don't want women to like having sex serially with hordes of people.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:51 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, no, they want women to like sex WITH THEM. They just don't want women to like having sex serially with hordes of people.
Well tough noogies for them, because judging from some of the posters I don't see either happening soon.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:53 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
I am not even sure where to go with this thread anymore...

Sex education must be horribly lacking in this country.

In fact, just general social skills and knowledge. SOme of the assumptions are incredible!
Let me respond and extend my comments to cover the thread subject:

IMHO a high percentage of SOCIETY needs to have their brains (in their skull) what's left in it reprogrammed.

It seems everything (the thinking, expectations, etc,...) is all over the place and everything goes with no shame, morals, values and ethics.

Also the sense of entitlements with a good percentage of people is quite liberal and disturbing to say the least IMHO.

Yes, this all ties in to the thread subject.

Whomever doesn't understand this, I kindly ask that you don't ask as you'll never understand.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 PM

438 posts, read 1,531,445 times
For all of you who think that men and women are equal in the pursuit for sex I'll break it down one more time.

What does it take for a man to get laid.

1. Good looks
2. Charm
3. Money/nice car
4. Nice clothes
5. Cologne
6. The ability to pretend to be interested in something their not for long periods of time.
7. Knowing what to say and when to say it.
8. Doing all these things while in the presence of a women who is intoxicated.
9. Doing all these things while fending off other guys that may be trying to get the women also.
10. In other words it takes a lot of something called EFFORT!

What does it take for a women to "get laid" if you want to call it that.
1. A pulse

Old 09-18-2012, 03:57 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
No judging. Just a preference. More sexual partners USUALLY means more hang ups and emotional issues that I have to deal with. Not happening. Don't worry ladies. There somebody out there for everyone.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:00 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
No judging. Just a preference. More sexual partners USUALLY means more hang ups and emotional issues that I have to deal with. Not happening. Don't worry ladies. There somebody out there for everyone.
Or, you know, that the girl likes sex and doesn't like commitments.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:09 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,796 times
Here's something else guys NEVER THINK ABOUT.

Some women become sexually promiscuous as a result of a rape or sexual molestation. This type of "acting out" has been well documented in the medical field. It's considered a reaction and is at times thought of as a way of the woman gaining control of her sexuality that she felt she lost in the attack.

So by that thinking, a woman who "acted out" because of a rape or sexual abuse is somehow considered a putanne because she had multiple partners? What would you say then?

If you need a reference, here ya go: Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.

Rape trauma syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships