Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 07:57 AM

482 posts, read 799,259 times

Advertisements

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE. FROM MEN, AND MY FAVORITE HORROR MONSTER.ENJOY

A Tribute to Freddy Krueger - YouTube

Robert England is so SEXY.

Ok back on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Love. If you love someone for who they are then you are open to them having sex with someone of the same sex. IF you can't get past that & you ask them to only be with you then your not loving them for who they truly are. More likey you never did or will.
The problem with that is that many of these bisexual men aren't even honest with women about their sexuality. How can you love someone when they don't love you enough to even be honest with you?

And I hate to break it to ya, but most women don't want their partners to cheat. If bisexual men cannot remain monogamous then it's up to them to make sure that they find someone who is willing to let them double dip. No need to try to guilt trip the other person about "love" because most folks ain't buying it.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
The bold part is a problem for you. You have created an idea that is false about bisexual men and you cling to that idea with force to the point where you need to repeatedly start threads and post to reinforce your belief that bisexual men are not truly bisexual and hate women. It's clear to anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of psychology that you have a deep seeded disturbance that should be addressed. It most likely will (if it doesn't already) manifest itself in your personal relationships with men (romantic or otherwise) as a "witch hunt" type scenario where you are so busy looking for "signs" and accusing men in your life of being misogynistic, closeted gays, that your relationships and your disposition in life will suffer. Though it appears it already has.

Again. I'm not angry with you, Rural Gal. I'm just concerned for your well being.
I have nothing against them in particular,it's just it seems to me that bisexual men are not really bisexual like women are.Just think about it for a minute.The male species have been programmed to like women.Although the majority of straight men do like women, and not just because of society tells them so. That is not the case, with bisexual men, and gay men. Like I said earlier the reason why your boyfriend thinks it's funny is because he knows you don't like women the way you say you do.He knows a woman is no competition for him,so why should he me worried,that you will leave? He got a penis, he sucks dick, and he has buthole to screw (that's if y'all do those things.I don't know).He got everything you need, so whats the purpose being with a woman? So technically you are a man gay man in a gay relationship.I am not judging you or anything but this is what you told me.

Bisexual men "think" they like women is because the media, and society tells them so.If they were alone together on another planet, they would only be with each other, and will not have any problems.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:12 AM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I have nothing against them in particular,it's just it seems to me that bisexual men are not really bisexual like women are.Just think about it for a minute.The male species have been programmed to like women.Although the majority of straight men do like women, and not just because of society tells them so. That is not the case, with bisexual men, and gay men. Like I said earlier the reason why your boyfriend thinks it's funny is because he knows you don't like women the way you say you do.He knows a woman is no competition for him,so why should he me worried,that you will leave? He got a penis, he sucks dick, and he has buthole to screw (that's if y'all do those things.I don't know).He got everything you need, so whats the purpose being with a woman? So technically you are a man gay man in a gay relationship.I am not judging you or anything but this is what you told me.

Bisexual men "think" they like women is because the media, and society tells them so.If they were alone together on another planet, they would only be with each other, and will not have any problems.
Posts like this make you seem homophobic and ingnerant on the gay and bisexual topic. I am not saying you are but it sure comes across that way to me.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
Posts like this make you seem homophobic and ingnerant on the gay and bisexual topic. I am not saying you are but it sure comes across that way to me.
How was is homophobic? The word means I have a fear of gay people when I don't.If anything I was giving gay men compliment.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
How was is homophobic? The word means I have a fear of gay people when I don't.If anything I was giving gay men compliment.
Quote:
I have nothing against them in particular,it's just it seems to me that bisexual men are not really bisexual like women are.
Not true. If a guy is truely bisexual then he is just as bisexual as a women is. With both men and women you have people in the closet trying to live the straight life because of society and family pressure.

Quote:
Just think about it for a minute.The male species have been programmed to like women.
Really? I am gay I am not programed to like women. In the romantic way anyway....

Although the majority of straight men do like women, and not just because of society tells them so. That is not the case, with bisexual men, and gay men. Like I said earlier the reason why your boyfriend thinks it's funny is because he knows you don't like women the way you say you do.He knows a woman is no competition for him,so why should he me worried,that you will leave? He got a penis, he sucks dick, and he has buthole to screw (that's if y'all do those things.I don't know).He got everything you need, so whats the purpose being with a woman? So technically you are a man gay man in a gay relationship.I am not judging you or anything but this is what you told me.

Bisexual men "think" they like women is because the media, and society tells them so.If they were alone together on another planet, they would only be with each other, and will not have any problems.[/quote]

Actually truly bisexual men end up with women because they do like women as much as men and since society says its ok they go the easier route. So while younger they might play both fields once they reach a certain age they settle down and get married and raise a family. That is changing since it is becoming more accepted to be gay though so that is the good news.

However in some ways I know what you are going thru (I think that is why I keep posting here) as I have been lied to by a guy who I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. He is either in the closet or just said he was gay when he is 100% straight but who says they are gay when they are straight? I have never heard of that????

Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Not true. If a guy is truely bisexual then he is just as bisexual as a women is. With both men and women you have people in the closet trying to live the straight life because of society and family pressure.

Really? I am gay I am not programed to like women. In the romantic way anyway....

Although the majority of straight men do like women, and not just because of society tells them so. That is not the case, with bisexual men, and gay men. Like I said earlier the reason why your boyfriend thinks it's funny is because he knows you don't like women the way you say you do.He knows a woman is no competition for him,so why should he me worried,that you will leave? He got a penis, he sucks dick, and he has buthole to screw (that's if y'all do those things.I don't know).He got everything you need, so whats the purpose being with a woman? So technically you are a man gay man in a gay relationship.I am not judging you or anything but this is what you told me.

Actually truly bisexual men end up with women because they do like women as much as men and since society says its ok they go the easier route. So while younger they might play both fields once they reach a certain age they settle down and get married and raise a family. That is changing since it is becoming more accepted to be gay though so that is the good news.

However in some ways I know what you are going thru (I think that is why I keep posting here) as I have been lied to by a guy who I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. He is either in the closet or just said he was gay when he is 100% straight but who says they are gay when they are straight? I have never heard of that????[/quote]

Dude, all you doing is proving me right, that bisexual men are really GAY, and they use bisexual as pit stop five miles out of gayville. I have read countless of stories from women saying they have been cheated on,because they were women, and not men. If it weren't for society, many bisexual men would be with men.Hence way the dl phenomenon is so popular. These are just scared little gay men. And how was I homophobic when you basically agreed with me?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:

Dude, all you doing is proving me right, that bisexual men are really GAY, and they use bisexual as pit stop five miles out of gayville. I have read countless of stories from women saying they have been cheated on,because they were women, and not men. If it weren't for society, many bisexual men would be with men.Hence way the dl phenomenon is so popular. These are just scared little gay men. And how was I homophobic when you basically agreed with me?
What you just described is a guy who is hiding not a truly bi sexual guy. This is why I say you have the two confused.

Let me try to to re state it:

Most men (and women for that matter) tend to play around when they are younger (gay, bi or straight). As far as bisexual men since society prefers them to be married to women and since they like women as much as men once they go to settle down they usually do it with women and are not anymore likely to cheat with a man then they would with a women. I mean if a guy is going to cheat it does not matter if he is gay bi or straight he is going to cheat. Now as society accepts same sex marriage more this might not be the case much longer but I still think it applies in today's world.

I hope that made sense.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
What you just described is a guy who is hiding not a truly bi sexual guy. This is why I say you have the two confused.

Let me try to to re state it:

Most men (and women for that matter) tend to play around when they are younger (gay, bi or straight). As far as bisexual men since society prefers them to be married to women and since they like women as much as men once they go to settle down they usually do it with women and are not anymore likely to cheat with a man then they would with a women. I mean if a guy is going to cheat it does not matter if he is gay bi or straight he is going to cheat. Now as society accepts same sex marriage more this might not be the case much longer but I still think it applies in today's world.

I hope that made sense.
No. you are just saying a bisexual man do like women for something, but eventually will date a man.There will be more, and more bisexual men dating men so therefore they will be gay, since society, is becoming open minded now.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
No. you are just saying a bisexual man do like women for something, but eventually will date a man.There will be more, and more bisexual men dating men so therefore they will be gay, since society, is becoming open minded now.
I guess I was not clear because that is not what I said.

I am saying bisexual men like men and women equally. However given how society is they generally end up marring women and are perfectly happy and are no more likely to cheat then straight men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships