Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 PM

427 posts, read 1,223,724 times

Advertisements

I don't really even know how to phrase this question but here goes. I randomly met this chick a while ago that I found out later had a mutual friend with me whom I had dated in the past. So I'm already in a position of feeling kind of weird because of that. Also whenever we hang out for whatever reason her sister is usually there too. I've only met with her like 5 times and I think 3 or 4 of those times her sister came. I've talked off and on with this girl and I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too but this situation seems weird to me overall. The fact that I've previously dated one of her friends and the fact that I basically see her sister as much as I do her but that I know her sister much less on a personal level than I do her. To make it even more complicated, the last time I hung out with her we went out for drinks and her sister was there. While she was using the restroom her sister basically hit on me and told me she was into me, she being the sister not the woman that I know better. I'm not going to lie I find the sister attractive also but I don't know her as well and I liked her sister first. I don't even know what to think anymore I know that if I do something like try to date one of them then the other one will likely get mad at me, I don't know this for certain but I'm just guessing. So I'm in a state of absolute confusion now, any advice? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 11:52 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Date them both. I dated this one girl for 3 years, had a pretty messy breakup and the very next day her sister who also lived with her asked me out and wanted to hook up. Happens all the time.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcx456 View Post
...any advice? Thanks.
Yes. Please use names (false names would be fine) or apply some kind of identifier like Girl A, B, etc. because that's hard to follow.

[you're confused? So am I!]

Old 12-06-2012, 12:00 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcx456 View Post
I don't really even know how to phrase this question but here goes. I randomly met this chick a while ago that I found out later had a mutual friend with me whom I had dated in the past. So I'm already in a position of feeling kind of weird because of that. Also whenever we hang out for whatever reason her sister is usually there too. I've only met with her like 5 times and I think 3 or 4 of those times her sister came. I've talked off and on with this girl and I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too but this situation seems weird to me overall. The fact that I've previously dated one of her friends and the fact that I basically see her sister as much as I do her but that I know her sister much less on a personal level than I do her. To make it even more complicated, the last time I hung out with her we went out for drinks and her sister was there. While she was using the restroom her sister basically hit on me and told me she was into me, she being the sister not the woman that I know better. I'm not going to lie I find the sister attractive also but I don't know her as well and I liked her sister first. I don't even know what to think anymore I know that if I do something like try to date one of them then the other one will likely get mad at me, I don't know this for certain but I'm just guessing. So I'm in a state of absolute confusion now, any advice? Thanks.
I don't understand the problem. Just bang them both at the same time, then have them cook you a hot meal afterwards.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:01 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,615 times
He likes a girl, she brings her sister with her every time they hang out. He previously dated a friend of the girl he likes. Sister hit on him when the girl he likes was in the washroom one time.

That's it in a nutshell.

Quit worrying about the friend that's an ex. It's a non-issue if you guys weren't super-serious.
Ask her out and say "just the two of us." If she has issue or brings her sister anyway, end it if it's a dealbreaker for you.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
Beat a hasty retreat, unless you're into being "confused".

Old 12-06-2012, 07:07 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Beat a hasty retreat, unless you're into being "confused".
I'm guessing their family was not born in the US. I also wonder how old they are.

After that, though, who cares why they're always together??

Sounds like a f*cked-up family if the sister will hit on you the minute her sister leaves the room.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:26 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,900,273 times
eh could it be the sister was testing you? maybe they both concocted this whole plan to see if you're a scumbag or not? sounds kinda far-fetched I know, but it's not totally impossible...

anyway if you feel you have a shot with them both you should try and hook up with them both
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships