Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 01:25 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times

Advertisements

Tell her you will give her your credit card for the day. Costly but effective.

But seriously ridiculous thread topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 01:36 AM

22 posts, read 38,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31st State Citizen View Post
It sounds like you have no kids. Perhaps I should have stipulated that. Even if I didn't: Studly, give us the sex secrets if you have kids or not.
I don't have kids, correct.

Unfortunately I cannot give you the universal secret to get more sex.

Common sense would say that you need to make your woman desire you. How you go about doing that depends on your woman...You should know those things about her.

If on the other hand, life is hectic, the relationship has become mediocre and boring then perhaps you should spice things up with something new...

Ask yourself the underlying question: 'What has changed?' or 'Why don't we have sex?'
Then ask: 'What can I do to change that?'

Old 01-16-2013, 02:39 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
I wrap a 1,000 DKK note around my penis.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:07 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
I'm not married, and if I was, I sure wouldn't be on city-data forums asking strangers for tips on how to get my spouse to sleep with me.
I agree

I don't understand why you would need advice on how to get your SO to have sex with you? Shouldn't they want to have sex with you without you making them? If your SO doesn't want to have sex with you anymore why don't you just ask why?

Old 01-16-2013, 03:15 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,127 times
I do not see sex as something I need to "make" or "get" the girls to do with me each day. It is something that happens when it is good and ready of its own accord. I prefer - as I think I have said on many threads now - sex to be a natural fluid thing where one goes with the flow.

The idea of "making" it or "getting" it to happen to me introduces a feeling of artificiality and falseness to proceedings which would kill my arousal better than a crate of german beer and "Brewers Droop".

Old 01-16-2013, 03:57 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaguy View Post
This.

If the subject of your wife not having sex with you, or not having sex often enough is such a big deal for you perhaps you need to re-evaluate your relationship and what you're seeking.

This process should be natural with no planning necessary unless you have kids or busy schedules. It should just happen because you both find each other attractive/appealing/desirable. I mean, that's why you're together right?
I've had two women propose to me, and we were married. The first talked about "getting married and raising a family". Life with her was fantastic until we had all the kids she wanted, then the marriage became celibate. Over a period of years, I eventually gave up on any more sex, then she accused me of playing around on her. Three days after the divorce she was remarried to a guy that spent nearly ten years in prison for molesting his own son. It should be noted that, today, after the surgery for gangrene that started out as vaginal atrophy, she's confined to a wheel chair, in a nursing home, for life.

The second did her level best to convince me that "women certainly do have a sex drive". Until after the wedding. After the wedding, I got to hear, "I can live with it or I can live without it, and mostly, I can live without it". In 2001, she was diagnosed with cancer.

Today, I'm aware of a number of women that would like to have a relationship with me. Several have expressed that desire. But, after having been in a couple of marriages that proved to be celibate, I won't be taken in again. So, I'm not going to try to convince my wife to have sex with me. There has not been a third wife or SO. If I'm going to be celibate, I'm also going to be single. Women can deal with their desires, fantasies, and vaginal atrophy any way they wish. It's no longer any of my concern.

If a woman truly wants a relationship with me, she'll sneak into the house after I'm asleep, come into the bedroom careful not to wake me, until she's gotten beyond the point of saying 'no'. Then, we may talk about a relationship, but not before. If she's not going to demonstrate a strong desire for sex, I'm not going to demonstrate any desire for a relationship.

So, those of you that are trying to convince you wife/SO to have sex with you, you'd be far better off to just stay single. And, if the rest of you want to flame me, feel free. Just keep in mind that it was women that took advantage of my mild nature for years that have given me this attitude.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:08 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,779,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
I've had two women propose to me, and we were married. The first talked about "getting married and raising a family". Life with her was fantastic until we had all the kids she wanted, then the marriage became celibate. Over a period of years, I eventually gave up on any more sex, then she accused me of playing around on her. Three days after the divorce she was remarried to a guy that spent nearly ten years in prison for molesting his own son. It should be noted that, today, after the surgery for gangrene that started out as vaginal atrophy, she's confined to a wheel chair, in a nursing home, for life.

The second did her level best to convince me that "women certainly do have a sex drive". Until after the wedding. After the wedding, I got to hear, "I can live with it or I can live without it, and mostly, I can live without it". In 2001, she was diagnosed with cancer.

Today, I'm aware of a number of women that would like to have a relationship with me. Several have expressed that desire. But, after having been in a couple of marriages that proved to be celibate, I won't be taken in again. So, I'm not going to try to convince my wife to have sex with me. There has not been a third wife or SO. If I'm going to be celibate, I'm also going to be single. Women can deal with their desires, fantasies, and vaginal atrophy any way they wish. It's no longer any of my concern.

If a woman truly wants a relationship with me, she'll sneak into the house after I'm asleep, come into the bedroom careful not to wake me, until she's gotten beyond the point of saying 'no'. Then, we may talk about a relationship, but not before. If she's not going to demonstrate a strong desire for sex, I'm not going to demonstrate any desire for a relationship.

So, those of you that are trying to convince you wife/SO to have sex with you, you'd be far better off to just stay single. And, if the rest of you want to flame me, feel free. Just keep in mind that it was women that took advantage of my mild nature for years that have given me this attitude.
So when multiple partners, multiple wives, multiple women, don't want to sleep with you .... Why do you assume the problem lies with them? If I was in two different marriages with women that didn't want to sleep with me I would start wondering what I am doing wrong ... but that's just me.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31st State Citizen View Post
State what is your age and sex and marital status, then answer the following question:

Women,

What does your husband do or not do that makes you want to have sex with him?

Men,

What do you do that makes your wife have sex with you?
I am 39, female, and married. He turns 40 next month.

He doesn't have to do anything in particular; I am always down for it. We have three kids and a busy house, so if he wants to initiate during the day, he will typically ask me to help him with something upstairs. Sometimes he will be upstairs doing homework and text me. When our 16-year-old is at work or a friend's house, we can let loose a little more. We have the world's creakiest bed. The younger two children are oblivious.

What's going on at your house? Is your wife exhausted? Just not interested?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:56 AM

192 posts, read 382,117 times
get a divorce please

Old 01-16-2013, 06:58 AM

192 posts, read 382,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post

forgive me but.. LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships