Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 07:52 PM

201 posts, read 236,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBePretty View Post
He can have me almost anytime he wants except: menstrual cycle; sick; just ate; mad at him because of a disagreement; kids are still up.
So, pretty much never?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 07:39 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Go to Vegas and blow your life savings...you need to get her attention.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 AM

45,396 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31st State Citizen View Post
State what is your age and sex and marital status, then answer the following question:

Women,

What does your husband do or not do that makes you want to have sex with him?

Men,

What do you do that makes your wife have sex with you?
I've found a crisp $50 bill works wonders.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:32 AM

548 posts, read 1,217,665 times
I think most people are being too hard on the OP. I don't think that a husband desiring sex more than his wife is a revolutionary concept, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is anything wrong with the relationship either. Short answer: show her that you love her in the way that she wants to be loved, and she will be more likely to want to return the favor. Things that my husband does earlier in the day to get me in the mood include doing little sweet things to show me that he loves me (what those things are depends on your wife, and can include things like doing chores that you don't technically have to do), making passes early in the evening so that I am aware of where he wants things to go and warm up to the idea, and showing genuine interest in me and my day (not just what I can offer him sexually).

Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM

518 posts, read 1,004,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albuquerque101 View Post
I think most people are being too hard on the OP. I don't think that a husband desiring sex more than his wife is a revolutionary concept, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is anything wrong with the relationship either.
Well, while it might not be a revolutionary concept for a husband to desire sex WITH his wife, the OP desires sex FROM his wife. Big difference there. The OP alludes that sex from his wife is something that she should "give" to him, as opposed to something they can SHARE together. He has also hinted at the fact that he may stray if she doesn't "put out". He doesn't care what mood she's in, if she has fallen ill, is on her mentrual cycle, etc. The OP seems to regard his wife as a sexual robot; no matter WHAT mood she is in, she is OBLIGATED to make her vagina available to him WHENEVER he has a sexual urge and God forbid if she doesn't.

Hard on him? I'm surprised he wasn't hung out to dry on this thread.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:25 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
forgive me but.. LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
What's so funny about becoming disabled from gangrene?!

Old 01-21-2013, 12:41 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,139,630 times
Some things I would try OP.

Have a sincere talk with her about how you feel.
If she's tired, maybe take more of the workload off of her.
Spend more time on making her happy in the bedroom.
Praise her appearance and remind her about how hot she looks all the time (make her feel sexy).
Create a relaxing, more mood-setting environment for her.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Some things I would try OP.

Have a sincere talk with her about how you feel.
If she's tired, maybe take more of the workload off of her.
Spend more time on making her happy in the bedroom.
Praise her appearance and remind her about how hot she looks all the time (make her feel sexy).
Create a relaxing, more mood-setting environment for her.
There are some good points here. The desire for sex - for most women, I think - starts long before you reach the bedroom. It's how they feel about the relationship - valued, loved, respected - and a lot less about technique. A caring partner outside the bedroom is usually a caring partner in the bedroom.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:25 PM

45,396 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31st State Citizen View Post
State what is your age and sex and marital status, then answer the following question:

Women,

What does your husband do or not do that makes you want to have sex with him?

Men,

What do you do that makes your wife have sex with you?

If you think you're having issues now just wait until menopause kicks in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships