Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
WTF? You have only been talking for 1 week and he flies all the way from Russia to Africa to see you? Now he plans to come again just a month later and you are worried about money he promised to send you? This whole thing sounds ridiculous. He flew to meet you and your family, which I am sure wasn't cheap. Tell your sister to drop it. It is hard to believe you want anything other than money in this relationship. Maybe I am wrong but this whole thing doesn't sound good.

yep, gotta agree with this, he came all the way to see you, didnt even have sex, and you are ready to drop him for a camera...
tell your sister to find her own foreign man to give her a camera, otherwise, keep quiet...she might be jealous, he may eventually give you a camera...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 02:41 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
OP, are you sure you are not from Cameroon Nigeria?

Old 01-20-2013, 08:29 AM

50,799 posts, read 36,501,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalblack View Post
Thanx guys, though seems like you think I am a scam, what I real need from you guys is to advise me wether my sister is right or I should continue my relationship with the guy.
To me the man does not seem like he wanted a one night thing because he would have stopped communicating or sending me his photos, besides, he never used me for sex as we didn't have sex.IS MY SISTER RIGHT? THAT IF HE HASN'T SENT ME MONEY, THEN HE IS NOT GOOD FOR ME? MUST EVERY WHITEMAN SEND MONEY TO YOU TO SHOW HE IS INTERESTED?
He told you he is having financial problems. IMO it sounds selfish of you to hold this guy to his offer despite his now having issues simply so you can have a camera. What I really think is he realized later that it was not appropriate of him to have offered in the first place. I realize your culture is different, but it is really considered kind of weird for a new bf to offer to send money to you for a new camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships