Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2013, 05:50 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times

Advertisements

so, yesterday, out and about, i see a girl. looks a bit wild, which is like...idk, hot to me? weird, seeing as i'm a clean cut type...though with bum proclivities...

so, i go over and say hey. get her name. it's a short conversation, i have to go.

today, i look at my okc account, and a girl who looks like her has messaged me...

the freaky part? that was the day before yesterday.

if it is the same girl, how freaky would it be that the girl i talked to had messaged me the day before? but, wouldn't she have said something? admittedly, i didn't give her much of a chance to..

unless she set it up? but how would she know i would even approach? i hardly ever approach...and that's just wrong on so many levels...illegal even, right?

the only logical explaination is that it's not the same girl...but, it looks just like her...and the profile fits...

online stuff really makes this more complicated than it has to be. i'm freaking out here...wtf is going on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2013, 05:56 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
I had this happen before where a guy I found online I saw in person too. I would just contact her and see what happens.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:14 PM

267 posts, read 579,267 times
Reminds me of a situation that happened to me. Joined okc. This guy e-stalked me. Blocked him. 1.5 months later he starts working at my job (pure coincidence). Stalks me there. I don't do online dating anymore, i'm completely creeped out. Thank gawd he's gone.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:47 PM

727 posts, read 1,534,148 times
That happens all the time here (I don't know how Richmond, VA can have 1.2 million people but I keep running into the same people, or have one degree of separation from the entire MSA). I joined a new church, and all I could keep thinking was how the associate pastor looked familiar; turned out I saw her on OKC. I struck up a conversation with another woman, but nothing panned out. Months later, I saw her at a restaurant. I flirted with her and got her number, and the next day she contacted me via OKC to see if it was me (I eventually got engaged to this girl, but that's another story). This past summer I found someone on OKC - surprise surprise, she was teaching at my school!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships