Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times

Advertisements

Sounds pretty passive aggressive to me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
So just incase it wasn't harmless your not going to contact him? If it was harmless then you wont know unless he contacts you or you contact him.

He hasn't replied to your texts saying your annoyed (no surprise really) so if it was harmless he is unlikely to text you to tell you and if it wasn't the same applies, you still wont know.

So give it up then..
I ♥ you.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
what kind of a reply did he want??

i was already messagin him before

i messaged him sayin "i didnt really find that funny at all"

he just ignored me completely anyway
I meant attention when I said reply.

Good God. Guess you're looking for attention too.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:02 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
i dont see the point of asking him that

hes just going to ignore me like he has all my other messages

im concerned by what he said in the sense that to me it makes a difference what i do next IF he wasnt joking and said that out of anger

if thats true then ill probabloy distance myself even more now

OK, then maybe leaving it alone is the best thing to do.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:24 PM

307 posts, read 313,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
Sounds pretty passive aggressive to me
so you don't think he was just trying to say something funny and imagined me slipping on ice and found it really amusing in his head??

Old 01-22-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I meant attention when I said reply.

Good God. Guess you're looking for attention too.
but he got my attention and then left it

im not saying i want attention

im saying because you said he wanted a reply from me..but you meant attention..then why wouldnt he follow it up after i said something

Old 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,693,411 times
the fact u told him "dont wait for my call" was kind of jerky...as if saying "yeah, i might call u back, but dont get ur hopes up too much"....

you're a jerk.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
the fact u told him "dont wait for my call" was kind of jerky...as if saying "yeah, i might call u back, but dont get ur hopes up too much"....

you're a jerk.
i said it because i was out late..and i didn't know when i would be getting home..i didnt want to be calling him at a ridiculous hour..and thats why i said "dont wait for my call"..becauise i ddnt know when id b getting home

so don't call me a jerk, you jerk

i bet you approve of what he said then...

Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
i said it because i was out late..and i didn't know when i would be getting home..i didnt want to be calling him at a ridiculous hour..and thats why i said "dont wait for my call"..becauise i ddnt know when id b getting home

so don't call me a jerk, you jerk

i bet you approve of what he said then...
Haha.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
i dont want to ask him though thats the problem

see the thing is if it was just a harmless joke without any malice behind it..then ill accept it

if thats not the case then i wont speak to him for a while
I don't think the ball is in your court. Sounds like he's decided to write you off. He clearly is unconcerned that you aren't happy about that last remark. Well, he's probably delighted about it knowing he got under your skin.

You said you'd call and you didn't. But worse, you didn't just forget, you didn't just get in late, you knew darn well at the time you weren't going to call him back because you quickly added for him not to wait for the call. So saying you'd call him back was a flat out lie.

And a two minute call is far better than no call because it keeps your word and breaks the wait. When people are waiting and waiting they start to read all sorts of things into it.

He said he hoped you slip to signal he was ticked off. He added the lol so he could play it off as a joke if the need arose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships