Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 04:34 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She secretly fantasized about you. Then when you come around she doesn't want you to read her thoughts.
Ok now that makes sense..

She went on my facebook and she complimented on my pictures..if she had hated me.....she would have 0 interest....

I think I know why shes keeping her distance.....

There is a way to confirm this without putting myself out there and getting myself in trouble...

I have to use some situational manipulation and some psychology
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 AM

352 posts, read 416,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm confused about this girl at my job. When I first met her she seemed like she was disgusted by me. I went to shake her hand introducing myself and she was hesitant to shake my hand and it seemed as if she was put off by me.
Not a good thing, is it?

Quote:
A few days later my co workers told me she went on my facebook and she checked out my pictures with me only in my wifebeater. She told my co workers I had nice arms. Of course my co -workers ran back and told me about it. My co workers made a few jokes here and there about it and they insist she likes me.
How do you know that she really did check out your pictures and said these things. It could be your co-workers are simply winding you up, playing mischief.

Quote:
She won't even come around me or even make eye contact. Everytime I try to make small talk with her she will just walk away or blatantly ignore me. She makes a strong effort to avoid me. I'm confused. I'm not sure how I should approach her or if I should approach her at all. She is EXTREMELY attractive . . Somebody let me know what the deal is. Thanks
Her attractiveness is nothing to do with it. As someone above said, it is unwise to date someone from work.

She was in your words "disgusted" by you, hesitant to shake your hand, and you don't know for sure she checked out your pictures and complimented you. She is certainly not showing any signals of interest now. Just ignore her and move on. Find someone who respects you, who would not feel disgusted by you, who would not be so rude as to hesitate to even shake your hand and who doesn't work in the same company as you. There are plenty of women to chose from than that ignorant specimen.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
Don't date someone from work.... Don't be stupid. You never date or sleep with someone in your workplace. That is your lesson from the day.

Also sack up and stop coming off as a creeper. Like the guy above said, if you carry yourself as if, the ladies will be attracted. If you come off as a creeper, like now, then they will be repulsed.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:12 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:

She went on my facebook and she complimented on my pictures..if she had hated me.....she would have 0 interest....

There is a way to confirm this without putting myself out there and getting myself in trouble...

NO!!! Raena was kidding! Please leave the poor girl alone. If she wanted your attention she would be giving you VERY different signals. Are you autistic?

Old 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,138,285 times
Quote:

She's probably embarrassed as hell cuz her coworkers acted like 12 years olds and blabbed. I think you can use that to your advantage, talk to her about it directly, let her see that you just want to clear the air then give her some time to digest. A week later ask her to lunch, if she pushes back then she's probably not interested. The only caveat is she may be anti-dating-at-work. Good luck!

Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
NO!!! Raena was kidding! Please leave the poor girl alone. If she wanted your attention she would be giving you VERY different signals. Are you autistic?
Haha. Um did you just ask if he was autistic? Damn that's harsh.

Let him make his own mistakes. Lol

We all do it.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:01 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
She's probably embarrassed as hell cuz her coworkers acted like 12 years olds and blabbed. I think you can use that to your advantage, talk to her about it directly, let her see that you just want to clear the air then give her some time to digest. A week later ask her to lunch, if she pushes back then she's probably not interested. The only caveat is she may be anti-dating-at-work. Good luck!
Great advice!!!!!!!

Do this Veyron.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:07 AM

6 posts, read 8,629 times
she could be just admiring u from affar
let her be and keep wht ur doing soon or enough
shell relize tht ur intristed in her
she may be a low self asteem ttype of girl
too

Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Is she your FB friend? If not, invite her to be. Why can't you just ask her to lunch or for drinks after work? Then you'll find out the answer.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 AM

326 posts, read 478,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Fantastic advice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships