Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 03:10 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,020,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
Don't beat the Op up too bad girls... He's just a kid and doesn't know what a "meaty" woman feels like at night with her arms wrapped around him.
You are so right. Just reading this got the wheels in my head turning. I have class tonight, but I'm thinking of skipping it so I can get home to my wife sooner...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
I consider men as tools, as property, as companions.
Companions, I get. Tools...eh, okay if you're saying that you see men as a means to an end, I'll buy that as well. But property? Really? Would you be willing to elaborate?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:54 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,733,999 times
Quote:
Where did you pick this up from? It's crazy. I'm sorry for being disrespectful if I am but it freaks me out. Are you trying to be a psychologist now? You fail. I have commented that I DO NOT believe in friendship between women and men. It's me who is not romantically interested in anyone. It's me who would prefer to stay friends and maybe fuсk on friendzone instead of all that love **** but I can't. I consider men as tools, as property, as companions. I am asociable. I am different from you and I'm sure from the most people on here as well. But as bad as I am I know things and it helps me to deal with people outside. You cannot understand me. You never will. Try to find yourself a more easy person to figure out and analyze.

From time to time people come to me for advice. I've heard some horrible stories. I've seen some amazing people. I never make anyone follow my word. Everyone is free to accept or decline it. But those who accepted never complained.

I said the discussion was over but this your response was so ridiculous that I couldn't stand it. You may not reply to this post. I said everything I had to say.

P.S. Didn't want to be rude. I'm usually nice to people.
Haha.... Asocial, or Antisocial personality disorder? No youngun, you don't come to a public forum, post ridiculous, childish drivel, then tell someone, "Do not reply to this post". Sorry, not done.

I consider men as tools, as property, as companions. Yet you feel qualified to give "relationship advice" to a high schooler?....a MALE high schooler?

But as bad as I am I know things and it helps me to deal with people outside. It doesn't take a clinical psychologist to figure out you issues. You have a whole lot more issues than you realize and you are NOT dealing well with people outside.

Try to find yourself a more easy person to figure out and analyze. Oh, but you make it so EASY to analyze you. I'm quite sure, having been around here awhile, that a whole lot of other people have done so as well.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Companions, I get. Tools...eh, okay if you're saying that you see men as a means to an end, I'll buy that as well. But property? Really? Would you be willing to elaborate?

Nice..........right?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
EPIC FAIL. You don't have the right to tell people whether to respond or not. Plus, you may not have wanted to be rude, but again, fail.

What was said is that men and women can be friends...which is a mighty fine place to start when you're in high school. If the OP's two girls he's talking about are even remotely nice, then who cares what they look like? He can tell them he's not going to date either one of them, but who are you to tell him he can't build friendships? That may very well lead to the romantic interest he's looking for.

You are only 18...and everyone in this world who has made it past the age of 18, knows that you don't know it all. 18 year olds (myself included) are hard headed and down right idiotic sometimes. Not all the time and not all situations, but the idea that you're some wise old soul is kind of funny... especially to those of us who know better.

Perhaps your understanding of how things work needs some work...cause yea, this one was epic in failure.
Epic indeed.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,357,945 times
Look at it this way, at least they are women... It could be a lot worse.

If you want better, then go get it.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:32 AM

301 posts, read 329,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Haha.... Asocial, or Antisocial personality disorder? No youngun, you don't come to a public forum, post ridiculous, childish drivel, then tell someone, "Do not reply to this post". Sorry, not done.
Not done? Ok. Entertain me for some more. I love reading your hilarious posts, really. Although they are twice as childish as mine

Yet you feel qualified to give "relationship advice" to a high schooler?....a MALE high schooler?
I haven't noticed there were any restrictions on who's allowed to give advice who's not. He has his own head and he will choose what seems right to him. Yet my advice makes sense unlike yours.

It doesn't take a clinical psychologist to figure out you issues. You have a whole lot more issues than you realize and you are NOT dealing well with people outside.
Maybe it doesn't take a clinical psychologist but it still takes much more knowledge than you can give. Don't overrate yourself. It's never a good thing

Oh, but you make it so EASY to analyze you. I'm quite sure, having been around here awhile, that a whole lot of other people have done so as well.
I'm curious how do You feel qualified to give advice to anyone and even to give a psychiatric diagnosis and/or have discussion on mental problems of a person you do not know? Do you feel qualified to judge people at all? Don't you think you have a bit over-qualified yourself?
I do deal with people outside in spite of all the problems I have (which aren't your business anyway for I'm not trying to communicate with you and more than that, I tried to prevent all the further conversations with you several times) and I never insulted you first. What an irony, you call me disrespectful and abuse me as much as you can yet you feel like keeping talking to me. You are contradicting yourself. You are childish.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:44 AM

301 posts, read 329,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
EPIC FAIL. You don't have the right to tell people whether to respond or not. Plus, you may not have wanted to be rude, but again, fail.

What was said is that men and women can be friends...which is a mighty fine place to start when you're in high school. If the OP's two girls he's talking about are even remotely nice, then who cares what they look like? He can tell them he's not going to date either one of them, but who are you to tell him he can't build friendships? That may very well lead to the romantic interest he's looking for.
He said he already wasn't happy when a fat girl came up to him and started talking. What friendship building are you talking about? I didn't order him not to make friends. I am nobody for this. I said make friends with people with whom you feel like making it. You yourself fail.

You are only 18...and everyone in this world who has made it past the age of 18, knows that you don't know it all. 18 year olds (myself included) are hard headed and down right idiotic sometimes. Not all the time and not all situations, but the idea that you're some wise old soul is kind of funny... especially to those of us who know better.
I didn't tell I was a wise soul I said people do not complain. I agree everyone is idiotic sometimes and some people are idiotic all the time, but you still have to read and only then to reply.
Perhaps your understanding of how things work needs some work...cause yea, this one was epic in failure.
Sure, my understanding needs work and so does yours. Your reading skills need some work too.
Waiting for your next reply fingers crossed.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:38 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,701,063 times
I rejected a fat girl once. She stood out to me because the scowl she gave me was like I hit her grandmother in the face with a shovel. OP, you can only be as nice as you can and not worry about their reactions. You shouldn't be forced to date a fat chick no matter what some posters may say or imply.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Waiting for your next reply fingers crossed.
Likewise I'm still waiting, fingers crossed, on why you consider men to be "property."

Quote:
I consider men as tools, as property, as companions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships