Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 06:43 PM

19 posts, read 68,257 times

Advertisements

Kind of a odd question.

I'm 20 years old, and I live in a very small community in north east wisconsin. No stop lights, no mall, nothing.

I'm having a hard time finding a girl who hasn't slept around with everyone and their brother around here and who actually wants a relationship. Problem is, I'm not very popular, don't get invited to parties, or to hang out.

I feel like a creep on Facebook trying to get to know people. How the helllll does a guy find a decent girl now a days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 06:45 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,314,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurlie View Post
Kind of a odd question.

I'm 20 years old, and I live in a very small community in north east wisconsin. No stop lights, no mall, nothing.

I'm having a hard time finding a girl who hasn't slept around with everyone and their brother around here and who actually wants a relationship. Problem is, I'm not very popular, don't get invited to parties, or to hang out.

I feel like a creep on Facebook trying to get to know people. How the helllll does a guy find a decent girl now a days.
Move somewhere with more options

Old 05-09-2013, 06:46 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,034,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
Move somewhere with more options
This.

You're young, you have nothing holding you back and your whole future ahead. Get out, stretch your legs and see the world a little!

Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,046,217 times
Sounds like your issue is similar to mine.

Move, it'll improve your life and your options.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 PM

19 posts, read 68,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Sounds like your issue is similar to mine.

Move, it'll improve your life and your options.
I'd love to move, but money is the problem here. Been unemployed awhile.

Currently waiting for a call back from a GM dealership about 45 minutes away so hopefully then!

Old 05-09-2013, 07:41 PM

807 posts, read 1,357,820 times
Yea, a 20 year old has the capital to just pack up and move because he can't find a girlfriend.

How about neighboring towns? I live in a small town as well but have access to a couple booming college towns near by.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:46 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,691,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebellious1 View Post
Yea, a 20 year old has the capital to just pack up and move because he can't find a girlfriend.

How about neighboring towns? I live in a small town as well but have access to a couple booming college towns near by.
Eh. I moved across the country on less than $800 and less than a months notice with zero support system set up in my new city. It can be done.

Regardless, I find it REALLY hard to believe every single woman in the OPs town has slept around and doesn't want a relationship.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:46 PM

133 posts, read 172,457 times
Quote:
Kind of a odd question.

18-23 is easy...

30-60 is HARD!!!

Everyone is married or taken.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,992,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsman_King View Post
18-23 is easy...

30-60 is HARD!!!

Everyone is married or taken.
Lol only in your town.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:00 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,046,514 times
Quote:
Kind of a odd question.

Oh Gods, Wisconsin!! You have my sympathies OP, you really do. I lived in WI until 2008, when I mercifully moved away. IDK the hows, or whys, but for a single man, WI has got to be the absolute worst place on the planet to be, unless you make over $100k, and even then maybe. The women there, well, IDK what to say. Being myself was just fine in OK and especially Oz, but for some reason, in WI-never good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships