Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 PM

134 posts, read 276,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
... hold true for me, a short, below-average looking asian dude, but I always wonder if I'm just undateable.
I'm a short, below-average looking, left-handed, Asian dude that's not a doctor and I have a beautiful wife. And that's not just my opinion. A lot of guys turn their heads when they see her on the street.

There's someone out there for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 07:22 PM

11,378 posts, read 9,295,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezyk View Post
I'm a short, below-average looking, left-handed, Asian dude that's not a doctor and I have a beautiful wife. And that's not just my opinion. A lot of guys turn their heads when they see her on the street.

There's someone out there for everyone.
The most often posted myth on this board by far.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM

134 posts, read 276,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
The most often posted myth on this board by far.

Well, it's hard to disprove really since a particular person isn't technically able to meet every single person in the world to check compatibility.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,010,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Do it, it's fun.
Do what?

Find a date?

If you went through the stuff I went through, you'd be in therapy.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:33 PM

11,378 posts, read 9,295,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezyk View Post
Well, it's hard to disprove really since a particular person isn't technically able to meet every single person in the world to check compatibility.
I'm being realistic. That is why it's a myth that there is someone for everyone.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM

752 posts, read 1,165,720 times
Quote:
I'm being realistic. That is why it's a myth that there is someone for everyone.
It would be someone for everyone if people would lover their standards to minimum. Bars at night during work week are lined with forever aloners. Especially if hot barista work there. No there is not someone for everione up to standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Funny really. I work in the medical profession and I don't think I've ever met a Med Student, nor a Resident, nor an Attending who couldn't get a date. And many of them were/are Asians. Have you tried some therapy to see what your mental block is?
So you claim that every red dot Indian in medical field can get date in USA. Yes if they order a women from India. Here they target only white women and lets go white women speak for itself ...... There is not condition that I would date red dot Indian female.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:43 PM

332 posts, read 436,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Do what?

Find a date?

If you went through the stuff I went through, you'd be in therapy.
Prince Frog,

You have no responsibilities to anyone or anything. You can keep all your money and do whatever your heart pleases whenever you want!

Cheer up! You have total freedom! A LOT of married guys would LOVE to be in your position.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
So you claim that every red dot Indian in medical field can get date in USA. Yes if they order a women from India. Here they target only white women and lets go white women speak for itself ...... There is not condition that I would date red dot Indian female.
You are extremely offensive.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:03 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,900,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I have to say that when I did online and even in public was always approached by Indian met and yes most were from India. However I am not interested in one because of the difference in culture and religion and a few got upset.

Old 05-18-2013, 05:30 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,338,868 times
Quote:
Yes, the statement about how there is someone for everyone is a throw away line. It's almost always used by people who are in relationships and/or don't have difficulty finding them. Honestly, I don't think it's meant to be patronizing but it is often perceived as such by people who are not having the success they'd like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships