Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2013, 12:22 AM

58 posts, read 101,562 times

Advertisements

You really think he means it? LOL. He can't even follow through on a text for 2 hours saying that he isn't going to talk to me for a while. Completely flips his mind/heart and has a long, lovely convo w/me, then ends it by saying he'll talk to me soon and his text was "nothing important."

That is literally as long as he can stay away from me. I can't believe this

Old 06-01-2013, 02:29 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by learning112 View Post
You really think he means it? LOL. He can't even follow through on a text for 2 hours saying that he isn't going to talk to me for a while. Completely flips his mind/heart and has a long, lovely convo w/me, then ends it by saying he'll talk to me soon and his text was "nothing important."

You have more than one page of good advice, use it or don't but if you don't take the advice given, when you are still not in a "real relationship" with this guy and not married and he has not told his family about you, go to your bathroom mirror and complain to yourself because that is the only one to blame and cry to.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:00 AM

273 posts, read 531,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why are you still wasting time and energy on this guy? It appears he is very clear in his text that you are not going to get married and he is not going to be with you any longer. How much more clear does it have to be until you undersand it?

Move on already
I somehow feels she's a drama queen, I don't see any other reason why she comes here with her sob story inspite of being told repeatedly that this isn't going to work, it's been multiple threads of the same old story by now. I feel she's trolling now.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:

You seem very abnormal. Any normal girl would have already moved on past this guy you describe, it somehow feels now that you might have an equal part in him trying to distance you from himself since you seem like a pretty clingy and annoying person. It's time you moved past this s***t and live your life without drama if you are for real and seeking advise here instead of creating more drama and wasting everyone's time.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:31 PM

I just can't make sense of it, how does someone call me the love of their life, then say we can't ever be together & they're not gonna talk to me for a while and give me space (but I didn't get the text)... and within 1 hour they're saying "oh the text was nothing important," having a long convo with me and saying "I'll talk to you again soon"?

Old 06-01-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
I just can't make sense of it, how does someone call me the love of their life, then say we can't ever be together & they're not gonna talk to me for a while and give me space (but I didn't get the text)... and within 1 hour they're saying "oh the text was nothing important," having a long convo with me and saying "I'll talk to you again soon"?
Because he seems as clueless are you do here. That's may be why, like the blind leading the blind or something of that sort.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:55 PM

That's fair. I think we felt we were perfect together and neither one of us can think reasonably about the situation for more than 60 minutes at a time. But to me if he really thinks he's gonna end up with someone else, this behavior is dumb. He actually admitted to me that he keeps talking to me because he can't help himself because he's so in love with me.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:05 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,466,382 times
I find some of the responses in this thread amusing, especially the "golden gods" one; I wouldn't want my kids marrying a tard like you either.

To the OP... You are dealing with a confused idiot, and it also seems you are a confused idiot as well. Move on.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:10 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
Because he seems as clueless are you do here. That's may be why, like the blind leading the blind or something of that sort.

I don't think the blind have these sort of issues, I think this horse has been beaten, buried, resurrected, beaten and buried again.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:06 AM

442 posts, read 800,419 times
#RedberryRose
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships