Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 07:07 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Text them back this:

Dial 1-800- call a marriage counsler and pay for your therapy OR............then attach a bill for your hourly services.
There was one married guy, at work, who bothered the **** out of me. ( I was cold and gave a lot of "yeah" answers )He complained about his wife, so I said, " Why don't you take her to counseling and bring her on a Disney Cruise?" He said, " I don't want to take THAT ***** on a cruise..." honestly. I know, as I get older, I need to be a loud mouthed ***** to these "men" who cheat on their wives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2013, 07:41 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
I think I am starting to "see the light". I don't want to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. IF someone is THAT unhappy in their marriage, divorce, THEN do what ever!!!

I notice, too, the married men have the same lines. Makes me sick to my stomach. One I have noticed, maybe it's regional, "...I have a stalker..." Go the **** away.
I totally agree..if you are unhappy,get out first and THEN go find yourself a single person that makes you happy..I think they want a parachute before they jump and someone to land on when they jump....as for the stalker,I always joked that I would love to have my very own stalker that I could call mine...uhhh..that long running joke backfired on me BAD and now my buddies won't let me live it down
Quote:
Text them back this:

Dial 1-800- call a marriage counsler and pay for your therapy OR............then attach a bill for your hourly services.
THAT is a fantastic idea!!! I have a big sign posted in my office that plainly states in bold letters.."shop rate=$90 per hour mechanical $45 per hour welding NO EXCEPTIONS"...He tried to contact me while I was in a church business meeting last night (knowing it was Sunday and where I probably was I might add) and I have ignored him..next call or txt he makes I will just txt back "I'm going to have to start charging you shop rate for the time you are taking away from my working time...the electric company,water dept and other utilities do not take pity on me at the end of the month because I am stupid,so I will have to follow suit and not have pity on you during the billing phase just because you are stupid either..thank you for your business and your prompt payment" I'm tired of it and if he was a friend he wouldn't be trying to use me like this anyway..thanks for the idea

Old 05-27-2013, 07:45 AM

39,229 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Married men, who cheat, are pathological liars. EVEN if he left his wife for his mistress, that means he is a cheat. They are hands off.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I totally agree..if you are unhappy,get out first and THEN go find yourself a single person that makes you happy..I think they want a parachute before they jump and someone to land on when they jump....as for the stalker,I always joked that I would love to have my very own stalker that I could call mine...uhhh..that long running joke backfired on me BAD and now my buddies won't let me live it down
No stalkers! Stalkers, obviously, are fixated on someone for some reason---it's internal that obsession.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
No stalkers! Stalkers, obviously, are fixated on someone for some reason---it's internal that obsession.
I thought it would be kind of cool "hey man,look at these nice boots that my stalker left for me this morning...aren't you jealous?...it doesn't really work like that I found.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I thought it would be kind of cool "hey man,look at these nice boots that my stalker left for me this morning...aren't you jealous?...it doesn't really work like that I found.
No, because God help you if your stalker feels slighted by you. It could be something as small as rubbing your nose wrong.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
No, because God help you if your stalker feels slighted by you. It could be something as small as rubbing your nose wrong.
She called 200x a day and I was married...she KNEW I was married..I finally gave my wife my cell phone and I took hers...she got the hint finally,but it was really a bad deal for me and its one of the few things that I don't joke about anymore

Old 05-27-2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
She called 200x a day and I was married...she KNEW I was married..I finally gave my wife my cell phone and I took hers...she got the hint finally,but it was really a bad deal for me and its one of the few things that I don't joke about anymore
That sucks!!!

Old 05-27-2013, 09:55 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
I don't know if there are any statistics on this, but from the stories I hear, it's still rare that a married man will leave his wife for his mistress, especially if there are kids and an expensive divorce. If anything, I think women may be more likely to leave a husband to trade up to someone else.
Agree...they may be unhappy but they are less likely to do something about it (except cheat). It's a temporary escape for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
They usually don't leave their wife because they like her, even though they may say otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Lol, true usually cheating goes with lying, badmouthing the woman you're married to when you are the "bad" one.
Of all the men I know that have cheated, the wife was "crazy, unsympathetic, lazy, a bad mother, spends all his money, doesn't respect him"....and on and on. Yet the response to "why put up with that?" is always "for the kids". They like to play the martyr and gain the sympathy of outside parties. I've known some of the wives in these situations and the way they describe their wife is rarely true or that awful. They have to try and make their story convincing though so she becomes this monster, otherwise how would he get that other woman to feel sorry for him and win her affections?

Now I'm not saying ALL men are like this, just the ones I know that have cheated. The women that I know that have cheated do not tend to fall into this type of behavior pattern.

Old 05-27-2013, 07:47 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,067,083 times
Quote:
YUP, that's it, boy you got our number, we have absolutely nothing better to do in our lives than pressure some man until he gives in and marries us.........we are pathetic little women who are insecure, cannot take care of ourselves, HAVE to have a man, ANY MAN will do for that matter just because we HAVE to settle and cannot possibly find a good, honest, decent man who will be OUR PARTNER, not our master.................

boy that did not take you long to figure that one out, impressive, really, I mean it, about as impressive as, oh I don't know.............slime on a pond maybe..........
It happens this way. Marriages happen lots of different ways I'd guess. Some men want marriage too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships