Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2013, 04:14 PM

752 posts, read 1,164,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2013 View Post
Looks like Asians are just the most desirable dating partners overall.
Sience Fiction is other part of forum

Old 06-08-2013, 04:15 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,238 times
Quote:
From a dating site study:

"It turns out that 1) Asians are more desirable messaging partners than any other race, and 2) Asians have a stronger preference for their own race than any other race. (Asians are 11.5X as likely to message another Asian as they are someone of a different race; the same number for whites is 2.9X)

Asians prefer other Asians, but because they are vastly outnumbered by white people, many Asian women probably turn to white men. It’s a numbers game."

"White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post."
How Your Race Affects The Messages You Get « OkTrends

Old 06-08-2013, 04:22 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,802,098 times
Need I explain more? *drools and then faints*

Old 06-08-2013, 04:24 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,410 times
Quote:
From a dating site study:

"It turns out that 1) Asians are more desirable messaging partners than any other race, and 2) Asians have a stronger preference for their own race than any other race. (Asians are 11.5X as likely to message another Asian as they are someone of a different race; the same number for whites is 2.9X)

Asians prefer other Asians, but because they are vastly outnumbered by white people, many Asian women probably turn to white men. It’s a numbers game."

Given that Asians are vastly outnumbered by White people, shouldn't Asian men have much more success with White women? The numbers game seems a bit distorted. Why are so many White American women rejecting Asian American men?

Old 06-08-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Given that Asians are vastly outnumbered by White people, shouldn't Asian men have much more success with White women? The numbers game seems a bit distorted. Why are so many White American women rejecting Asian American men?

Simply cause most white woman DO NOT find asian men attractive in comparison to white/caucasian men.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:26 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,410 times
Why do grown men on here keep posting pictures of these little girls who look like they have just entered puberty? Kind of odd, and a bit perv.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:28 PM

296 posts, read 571,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Why do grown men on here keep posting pictures of these little girls who look like they have just entered puberty? Kind of odd, and a bit perv.
That guy AT is a pervert. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned or removed his posts.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:29 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
This is waay overblown. The vast majority of asian women i see are with asian men in the east coast. I can go to chinatown anywhere between nyc and philly and I honestly only see asian women with their own kind.

However i only see them in mixed relationships when they are the extreme minority in a social setting.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:33 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
They do. One of the girls who graduated from my residency is "stuck" with a 6'3 Asian guy after she got rejected by the White guy who slept with and subsequently dumped her. It's a very open secret that she is disappointed she is stuck with this Asian guy despite his other positive attributes. As a short Asian man, I don't even try to go for Asian women. It's one thing to be down about my height, but I actually am proud of my cultural identity and that's something I refuse to compromise.
You're a real medical doctor too?

LMAO! Dude, if you are telling the truth, then you are the most awesome dude on this site. A real doctor that goes by the handle of "ShortDoctor" on CityData.Com and has trouble getting--but not seeing--p___. LOL!

I don't know if you're Asian or not. But on that Asian website's discussion forum I used to post on (it's dead now) this was one of the biggest complaints and most common thread topics on that board by Asian dudes.

Some of them seemed really depressed to. I mean like really. Not just "oh I'm having a bad day," but like at the level of clinical depression kind of thing. Some of the Asian women and white men used to make fun of them.

I tried to be empathetic--and was sympathetic--to some of their problems in this area though. I honestly think Hollywood movies have a lot to do with it. James Bond or men "worthy of love" are not usually cast as Asian males.

Some non-Asian women like Asian males though. I had a black English professor in community college that had a shirtless Bruce Lee pgoto hanging up in her office. I asked if she liked him for the martial arts and she smiled and said no. Basically, she found his skinny a___ good looking. Sexy.

Speaking of which... I've heard it said that had Bruce Lee lived longer he would likely have become a sex symbol here in the Western World.

Of course, there are Asian women that dig Asian males too, otherwise you would not see all these Asian babies being created. Here in the USofA too.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
That guy AT is a pervert. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned or removed his posts.

Oh boo hoo, they are into their 20's and young japanese women typically look younger then they are, don't be such a prude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships