Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 02:48 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times

Advertisements

Most pua is literally just normal social interactions that nerds can't grasp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 02:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
IF PUA didnt work and was soooo ineffective, then why bother warn anyone of anything? It should take care of itself as we all know that PUA simply doesnt work....hahahaha
Well, that's why (for about the millionth time) the OP should just try it if he's curious.

That might actually give us some real input on what really happens.

I know we can't take your experiences since you never ever do this sort of thing.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
I called you a feminist because you sound militant and angry about men. I love women, scared would not be an adjective to describe how I feel about women lol.

I don't consider myself a PUA, but when I am single and interacting with new women, I naturally have the traits of "game," and yeah, it works.
Actually...you called JetJockey a feminist, not me.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:50 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Actually...you called JetJockey a feminist, not me.
You all have the same man hating mindset.

If a guys good with women, he must be PUA pig.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:51 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Most pua is literally just normal social interactions that nerds can't grasp.
Yep. So they deny that it even works on real women, only ones low self esteem.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:

Errrr, no. If a guy is good with women, then he's good with women. If he's a PUA, he's...generally hopeless with women.

Again, prove me wrong. I haven't seen one actual "PUA footage" video yet of a non-handsome, non-young guy (who would be getting girls anyway just standing there and reciting the Gettysburg Address or something) "closing" or what-have-you, except for the fakes that were outed. I've seen a lot of sideways quickie blurbs of the girl laughing uncomfortably and one or two of two drunk 19-year-olds making out and falling onto a bar. Yeah, about par for the course whether the guy gives good "negs" or mumbles the alphabet backward on spring break and tosses a drink the girl's way.

I'm nobody to say, do what you will. But when it comes to assertions that there's proof out there somewhere, and then there isn't any, well....

'nuff said.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:54 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:

Nah, definitely not a man hater.

Just like calling BS when I see it.

If a guy is good with women (like my best friend is, who is a guy) and he is a genuinely good man, then that's awesome!

If he feels the need to manipulate women into sleeping with him by 'negging' and being a D-bag then yeah, he's a PUA pig.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:54 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Yep. So they deny that it even works on real women, only ones low self esteem.
Yeah, they are basically just wrong.

Most pua describes how to be a normal person and interact with a woman like a man. There's good and bad information out there.. They are incapable of grasping two different sides to something

Old 06-13-2013, 02:55 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah, they are basically just wrong.

Most pua describes how to be a normal person and interact with a woman like a man. There's good and bad information out there.. They are incapable of grasping two different sides to something
Then maybe they should choose a different name like 'behaving like a normal person in social interactions' instead of something like Pick Up Artist which has negative connotations.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

If a guy is good with women (like my best friend is, who is a guy) and he is a genuinely good man, then that's awesome!

If he feels the need to manipulate women into sleeping with him by 'negging' and being a D-bag then yeah, he's a PUA pig.
^ And this about wraps up the thread!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships