Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 04:50 PM

4 posts, read 3,477 times

Advertisements

I personally dont think im doing anything wrong, i see it as nothing.

So when im out with my girlfriend she thinks its disrespectful that im "looking at other girls" accusing me of checking them out. Im not and i think shes crazy

She says one glance is okay but anything more is checking out. She gets mad wether theyre 5 or 80.

Heres the thing, i may glance once just because. Not to see if their attractive, not to see what their wearing, not look them up and down, like No way im checking them out. Just like to see whos around me. But if i look in the same direction again where the girls at evem though im not looking directly at them, my gf gets mad and says its disrespectful and i need to respect her and blah blah blah

I think im not doing anything wrong and this goes for every girl even if their a little kid..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 04:54 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobhearth View Post
I personally dont think im doing anything wrong, i see it as nothing.

So when im out with my girlfriend she thinks its disrespectful that im "looking at other girls" accusing me of checking them out. Im not and i think shes crazy

She says one glance is okay but anything more is checking out. She gets mad wether theyre 5 or 80.

Heres the thing, i may glance once just because. Not to see if their attractive, not to see what their wearing, not look them up and down, like No way im checking them out. Just like to see whos around me. But if i look in the same direction again where the girls at evem though im not looking directly at them, my gf gets mad and says its disrespectful and i need to respect her and blah blah blah

I think im not doing anything wrong and this goes for every girl even if their a little kid..
Someone has jealous issues.

Old 08-13-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Someone has jealous issues.
Called it out plenty of times and she denied it and said "why would i be jealous of them" and claims its just disrespectful

Old 08-13-2015, 05:07 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Wear sunglasses. Problem solved.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:11 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
in my opinion it is disrespectful. when i am out with my lady, she is the ONLY one i look at. at that point in time she is the only girl in the world i see, everyone else is just a blank canvas. i just have no need for anyone else.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:18 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Wear sunglasses. Problem solved.
Or wear a blindfold and get a blind guide dog

Old 08-13-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
in my opinion it is disrespectful. when i am out with my lady, she is the ONLY one i look at. at that point in time she is the only girl in the world i see, everyone else is just a blank canvas. i just have no need for anyone else.
Yeah but your not walking looking at the ground right? Your looking at your surroundings, thats what im doing. Never purposely looking at another woman

Old 08-13-2015, 05:20 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times
Some women are bothered by it, and some aren't. It bothered me when I was younger, but now it doesn't phase me in the slightest. I'll tease the Mr. by handing him a napkin to wipe up his drool, or say something like "I guess I better put out tonight." It's all in good fun, just like when he catches me glancing at a male specimen.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:22 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,820,456 times
"GF, you either grow the hell up now, or I take you home now. Which is it?"

Old 08-13-2015, 05:23 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobhearth View Post
Called it out plenty of times and she denied it and said "why would i be jealous of them" and claims its just disrespectful
Well she is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships