Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 03:42 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times

Advertisements

@Philosophizer:

Many women (an many men) fantasise about being 'taken'. It doesn't meant they want that IRL.

It's just a way to show, in the fantasy, that their fantasy partner is highly sexual and highly attracted to them. Sometimes it's also a way to bypass guilt, or messages that they should not be sexual themselves.

IRL, egalitarianism, combined with obvious desire, is often a more intense turn-on .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 03:45 PM

I haven't read 50 shades, although I have read some spoofs of it written by RL BDSM folks .

It is so universally described as awful that I wasn't interested. The take-offs are funny, though .

Old 07-16-2013, 04:00 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
This was stated in the crazy girls thread and I admit it shocked me. I have no sexual experience with women, only men, but I don't recall ever having to be told what to do. Sure , during some acts, encouragement and discussion over what feels best is natural, but that goes both ways, with both partners.

Do women really need to be told what to do, in your experience?

Please keep it PG 13.
For the most part, YES, yes, and YES.

I think when you see relationships that otherwise seem toxic, but the couple still stays together, it is probably because they are extremely sexually compatible.
Although most* sex is good sex, some people are just flat out better. And when I date that person, which is quite rare, it is not like they are just a little tiny bit better than most... it's like, "holy good god this woman is amazing!"

I'm sure woman feel the same way also. Many posts have come from women that state, 'so-and-so was AMAZING compared to others'.

The women that are comfortable and CONFIDENT (not arrogant or cocky) and don't ALWAYS need to be directed in bed are usually the best ones. Throw your reservations to the wind beautiful butterfly, there is no place for them in the bedroom.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:04 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Women who know what they are doing don't need to be told. Same goes with men.

Less experience means they need more direction.
Not true at all. At all.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM

So, WHAT do women need to be told? And men?

Old 07-16-2013, 04:43 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
woman have a little bit better gps than men,,,it's them that are getting poked and prodded,,

some woman are a little more modest with some things....while most guys will think they are at an amusement park,,and ready to ride!

Old 07-16-2013, 04:49 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
Quote:
Some respond better when expletives are involved.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
This was stated in the crazy girls thread and I admit it shocked me. I have no sexual experience with women, only men, but I don't recall ever having to be told what to do. Sure , during some acts, encouragement and discussion over what feels best is natural, but that goes both ways, with both partners.

Please keep it PG 13.
Get rid of the w and the o, and I'd be inclined to agree. (I have to be told what to do)

Old 07-16-2013, 05:04 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
Quote:

Please keep it PG 13.
They don't need to...but ime they want to be told what to do.

I can't tell you how many times a girl has asked me something like "what do you want?" only for me to be thinking "I want you to have some initiative..."

Old 07-16-2013, 06:47 PM

582 posts, read 1,119,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I don't need to be told, I want to be told.
Exactly. And he'd better say it like he means it or I'm not doing it .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships