Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 10:00 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times

Advertisements

finds me attractive???

And then once we chat on the phone she will make it a dating conversation and pretend that I never said I want to meet at my place for the adult fun. So then I get annoyed because I let her trick me into making it a dating conversation and then going outside on a date. They don't ever mention anything about what I stated in my ad in regards to adult fun.

And this goes all the way back to 2000 when I was on telephone dating sites. So I wonder why a woman who can clearly see what I want will act like I never said it all so she can turn it into a dating siutuation.

When they see I want to do a fetish activity or something foreplay related they will say....."You are so silly" Why not just respond to a guy who is looking for a relationship??????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 10:06 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
Selective hearing and reading. Projection. Things like that.

I presume she had an ad that stated she wanted a relationship too? I guess the guilty party would be the one who wrote first. Would that be you or her, west?

Old 08-13-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Selective hearing and reading. Projection. Things like that.

I presume she had an ad that stated she wanted a relationship too? I guess the guilty party would be the one who wrote first. Would that be you or her, west?

She responded to me first and then I asked.......did you read my profile? If not read it and tell me what you think?

Then she says...."I don't know about doing XYZ but I can deal with the other things but I just figured you were being silly.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:19 AM

1,751 posts, read 3,690,151 times
You need to be more specific than "Intimate Encounter". Women tend to want intimacy, when what you want is a Sexual Encounter.

Aren't there websites that are not about online dating but about connecting with others who have similar interests to yours? Fetishes and kinky stuff???

Old 08-13-2013, 10:21 AM

986 posts, read 1,667,165 times
If you're that attractive, then you shouldn't have problems finding "intimate encounters". IJS...

Old 08-13-2013, 10:21 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,301,533 times
You should arrange a date and then show up at her place with a 3 gallon bucket of lube and handcuffs and say, "Oh, I thought you were joking about the date thing."

Old 08-13-2013, 10:26 AM

936 posts, read 2,062,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
finds me attractive???

And then once we chat on the phone she will make it a dating conversation and pretend that I never said I want to meet at my place for the adult fun. So then I get annoyed because I let her trick me into making it a dating conversation and then going outside on a date. They don't ever mention anything about what I stated in my ad in regards to adult fun.

And this goes all the way back to 2000 when I was on telephone dating sites. So I wonder why a woman who can clearly see what I want will act like I never said it all so she can turn it into a dating siutuation.

When they see I want to do a fetish activity or something foreplay related they will say....."You are so silly" Why not just respond to a guy who is looking for a relationship??????????
Question asked, question answered. They think you're not serious about the fetish you talk about in your profile/post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarySue View Post
You need to be more specific than "Intimate Encounter". Women tend to want intimacy, when what you want is a Sexual Encounter.

Aren't there websites that are not about online dating but about connecting with others who have similar interests to yours? Fetishes and kinky stuff???
^^^^^ This. Seriously, OP, you're much more likely to get both the response and the playmate(s) you're looking for if you use a site like librarySue mentions. You need to fish in the right barrel.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistry_Guy View Post
You should arrange a date and then show up at her place with a 3 gallon bucket of lube and handcuffs and say, "Oh, I thought you were joking about the date thing."

I'm in my office right now SCREAMING LOL LMAO

Old 08-13-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock1729 View Post
Question asked, question answered. They think you're not serious about the fetish you talk about in your profile/post.

^^^^^ This. Seriously, OP, you're much more likely to get both the response and the playmate(s) you're looking for if you use a site like librarySue mentions. You need to fish in the right barrel.

Let me make myself clear

I never ever wanted a women who is looking for a intimate situation. I prefer a woman who is looking for a relationship and then sees my ad and says......"that's different and I'm curious enough to consider it"

No way in hell would I ever let any woman in my place who signs up for a intimate encounter website....EWWW

Old 08-13-2013, 10:36 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,418,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
finds me attractive???

Because for some women, a man's looks are very important, more important than how he treats her.

They have a very distorted image about relationships, and think they can change someone into loving them when their perception of love and respect are delusional and unrealistic.

They want to turn a good looking bad boy into a Prince Charming they can marry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships