Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 10:43 PM

47 posts, read 66,552 times

Advertisements

Some info:
We've been talking for two months on the phone mostly. We have seen each other five times in the 2 months. 2 have been official dates. She initiates calls on the phone just as much as me if not more (she would usually call me multiple times a day).

We went out Thursday for dinner. It went well and the conversation was fine. Returned to the car, made out a little and decided to find a more secluded place to have fun. If I had a condom we would have had sex. Following that I drove her home because she had to get up early and was tired. On the way home she asked if I was a virgin and I wanted to be honest so I said yes. She seemed kind of surprised and I asked if that mattered to which she said it didn't matter.

I drop her off in front of her parents house and go for a kiss but she gives me her cheek. On the way home she thanks me, says she is sorry the fun ended early and to have a good night. I said thank you the following morning and that was that. It's been nearly a week since I've talked to her. Idk if the virgin thing is bothering her or if she is annoyed I haven't asked to make it official. During the date she said she was having cousins in from across the country so she could be incredibly busy...but not even a text? Anyways, it's really bugging me. Any advice is appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 10:47 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,601,733 times
Make it official? What does that mean? Will you be my girlfriend check yes or no. How old are you? I think it's time to move on.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:48 PM

47 posts, read 66,552 times
I'm 21 she is 24. I just mean to become exclusive.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:52 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
The only one who knows what is really going on is her so call her and ask her if her cousins are still in town.
Call and ask her for coffee, dinner, movie, long walk in the park, something.
Any reply here is going to be a guess as to what her motivation might be since no one here knows either of you.
Either call and ask her or make the choice to move on.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:19 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
You say she initiates phone calls as much as you, but you haven't called her in a week? How come? It takes two to tango.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:23 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
She's not that into you.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,568 times
Telling a girl you are a virgin is like a death spell. Never say it. You don't want her to know it because most women will look down on a man who is a virgin. Women hate inexperienced men. Plus, you screwed up when you didn't have the condom. Always take the sex when it its given because you never know if you will have that opportunity again. She was hot for you at the moment, but you lost the momentum because you didn't have sex with her.

Old 08-14-2013, 02:48 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
I really don't understand why you being a virgin would bother her personally if it were me I'd be pretty happy knowing my guy hadn't had loads of women. If I was in your position I would try to call or text her and if she doesn't reply then move on, you don't deserve to be treated like that

Old 08-14-2013, 03:07 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Telling a girl you are a virgin is like a death spell. Never say it. You don't want her to know it because most women will look down on a man who is a virgin. Women hate inexperienced men. Plus, you screwed up when you didn't have the condom. Always take the sex when it its given because you never know if you will have that opportunity again. She was hot for you at the moment, but you lost the momentum because you didn't have sex with her.

lol What the hell are you going on about? I would rather tell her I was a virgin, instead of telling her I wasn't and then end up being a two-pump chump and getting laughed out of the bedroom.

Screwed up not having a condom? Why would a virgin carry one around with him?
"Hey there. I've got a condom that's been getting ****ed up in my wallet for 8 months. Interested?"

Old 08-14-2013, 03:50 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times
It is hard to say, but it does seem like she may have been turned off by telling her you were a virgin. Whether Capitol is exaggerating is debatable, but we have seen plenty of women on CD indicate their total lack of interest in virgins too. Ignoring the lack of communication while she has guests in town, she still gave you the cheek at the end of the night. Something turned her off during the course of your evening.

She may come around yet, but you should definitely take initiative and ask her out soon before too much time passes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships