Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2015, 08:40 AM

2 posts, read 1,689 times

Advertisements

I've been with my ex for 4 years now.
This waa my first lover. I still do love and care for her more than anything.
Around christmas, she told me that we have been broken up since october, I was really shocked to hear that becuase she tell me that around christmas.
Whats even worse is that she's fallen in love with another man since november.
and she tell me this now.
Im really pissed off, she dont even want to talk to me, her man made her block me on every contact way to her.
She's been playing games with my heart for 2 months.
Nice way to start the new years huh.
Finding out that all this happen made me very mad.
I got in cotact with her one night, and i didnt say anything mean to her, I just ask her why she did it after so long, she busted out in tears saying thats shes sorry and that she still loves me.
She also said that this new guy gives her butterflies in her stomach and treats her right.
I guess the way i loved her was wrong.
Now when i tried to talk to her, she wont even pick up my call.
I try to avaoid her but i cant really do it much at this point.
My heart feels like theres a nail going theought it right now.
We were highschool sweet hearts, After highschool, i went to work and she went to college.
She met the guy there, they were friends, then all this happen.
I was always there for her, even middle of the night I would go buy her food, she lives just 10 min away from me( walking distance) and this new guys live miles away.
I did all i could for her, yet it wasnt enough.
I guess this is my fault for now being tthere at school with her.
Now i found out the guy she dated for one month is getting married in two years with her.
They already have invitations send out, sadly i didnt recieve one.
I tired going to her house, she answered, she started tearing up and bit and said i cant be there or else she'll call the popo on me.
She was my first for everything, my first lover, my first date was with her, kiss, sex, everything was with this woman.
I cant even call her, facetime her, message her on fb or email. she blocked me everywhere and said i should move on..
I know you guys will say to move on, but at the same time i want to and i dont want to.
Is there any chance I might be able to be with her again?
I kinda keep messging her for the past couple days which i know is bad.
But yea, please any advice..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 10:12 AM

2,084 posts, read 2,623,595 times
She cheated on you (saw a guy in November and told you about it in December), got engaged to this guy, threatened to call the cops on you and blocked you on everything.

Sorry this happened to you. She's clearly immature and I doubt her new relationship will last. But you need to stop contacting her and find other things to occupy your time, like friends or a new hobby. This relationship is over and you need to accept it. Even if she did come back, why would you want her after the way she has treated you?? That's ridiculous.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:15 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Doesn't sound like a girlfriend problem. Sounds like an ex girlfriend problem.

And lol at invites for a wedding 2 years out.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:23 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,334,391 times
LMFAO. This sound so fake but if it's real. Move on. The sooner the better. I remember when one of my relationship ended. Nothing comforts a broken heart better than being in the arms of another woman.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:24 AM

248 posts, read 259,472 times
Damn dude, there's no advice to give you other than move on, it's clear she wants nothing to do with you anymore.
One girl isn't the end of the world, there are millions more out there like her...

Old 01-09-2015, 12:27 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,208,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smisk View Post
Damn dude, there's no advice to give you other than move on, it's clear she wants nothing to do with you anymore.
One girl isn't the end of the world, there are millions more out there like her...
or better than her!

Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 PM

2 posts, read 1,689 times
Thanks for all the feedbacks.
Seems like everyone is saying the same thing and move on.
Guess i should, A new journey awaits ahead for me after all.
Thank you guys and girls.
Take care.

Old 01-09-2015, 02:24 PM

7,082 posts, read 8,950,769 times
She sounds flakier than a box of cereal, the new guy will find out the hard way, you need to find someone that is a good person on the inside.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:22 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,334,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVoltz View Post
Thanks for all the feedbacks.
Seems like everyone is saying the same thing and move on.
Guess i should, A new journey awaits ahead for me after all.
Thank you guys and girls.
Take care.
Go out and enjoy life. Hang out with friends. Do things you weren't able to do when you were tied down to her. Explore life. Get to know other girls. I know how hard this moment is for you. We've all been there. But we all survived it and have move on with our lives. Some day, you will too!

Old 01-10-2015, 03:55 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times
Lots of choices in life. Keep on looking until you get it right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships