Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 11:51 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,999,377 times

Advertisements

Does it have to do with experience? Openmindedness? Shared ideas of what sex means in a relationship? Empathy and generosity in bed?

Or is it more about how someone smells, how slow or quickly they like things to go, how noisy or quiet they are, how silly they are, how physically flexible?

Can someone become more compatible with you if they work on it? Or are the things you need innate? Some of each?

Can you figure out if someone is compatible with you before you get into bed? How do you do that?

I know we can keep this PG-13 if we try .

-

Edited to add: I am NOT asking about what you find attractive. I am asking, when you are crazy attracted to someone and after you get them into bed, what kind of things, if they are missing, disappoint you or make sex not very worthwhile for you?

Last edited by NilaJones; 09-05-2013 at 12:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 AM

96 posts, read 148,733 times
I like the "get in my pants" kind of gals.

Pull at your shirt, grab at your muscles and run her fingers through your hairy chest.

Noisy and talking is good.....dirty talk when I'm doing it right.

Curvy gals only need apply.

Bone skinny and my "man" parts don't mix.

Lot's of eye contact.

Confident in what she wants and knows how to get it.

Lot's of heavy petting and cuddling too.

I don't dig "get off me" chicks when you are done.

Cowgirl and mish FAVORITES......

Hope this was PG-13+ Hahaha

You ought to see R or X????

Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,435,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Does it have to do with experience? Openmindedness? Shared ideas of what sex means in a relationship? Empathy and generosity in bed?
Yes to all.

Quote:
Or is it more about how someone smells, how slow or quickly they like things to go, how noisy or quiet they are, how silly they are, how physically flexible?
Yes to all.

Quote:
Can someone become more compatible with you if they work on it? Or are the things you need innate? Some of each?
Yes to all.

Quote:
Can you figure out if someone is compatible with you before you get into bed? How do you do that?
No. Sometimes you really don't think its going to fit in there, and then after some coaxing, it does. Usually.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:04 AM

I'll say no to experience but YES to aggressiveness.

How bad she WANTS to....

It makes all the difference.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:11 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times
Whenever a couple shares a common enjoyment of sex and feel "equal" in their desire and satisfaction.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:15 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,547,302 times
when sex is something she truly likes, not something she does "just cuz" or sees it as a chore.

when you know she loves giving oral anytime you're in the mood... and she happily swallows too.

when she doesn't set up rules or obstacles for doing it ("I just finished getting dressed!" well you look hot and i want to do you)

when she is up for anything you suggests or at least give it a try

when I fit perfectly in her and she knows it's meant to be there too.

when she is a giver and enjoys being one.

when she knows her body and how to work it to give me a pop.

there's more, but it's one of those "you know it when you see it", and i'm sure it varies from person to person.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:17 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:

"Does it have to do with experience? Openmindedness? Shared ideas of what sex means in a relationship? Empathy and generosity in bed?

Can someone become more compatible with you if they work on it? Or are the things you need innate? Some of each?"
Like said above, Yes to all.

"Can you figure out if someone is compatible with you before you get into bed? How do you do that?"
Actually, you can. Sharing Erotica between two people is a good method in determining if both of you are on the same page romantically

Old 09-05-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:

-

Edited to add: I am NOT asking about what you find attractive. I am asking, when you are crazy attracted to someone and after you get them into bed, what kind of things, if they are missing, disappoint you or make sex not very worthwhile for you?
Bald.....I'll put my clothes back on for that. No joke......

Also lifeless or dead.....(how do I say this PG-13)......mmmm "dry" how about that.

Nothing worse then a "dry" lifeless soul that doesn't even twitch a toe or some hint of moan.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:28 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,435,276 times
^^ What do you mean by "dry". As in like, boring saltine cracker dry? Or physically dry? Because that's not her fault. Sometimes its just like that, no matter how into it they want to be. Spoils it for both parties.

I think you explained it, just clearing it up for my own understanding.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
I like a guy who dominating but passionate.. Sweet but aggressive? One that will choke you as he tells you he loves you. Then again I have issues
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships