Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 10:16 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,192,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Guy says its the only time he's ever lost his anger with her and now he's a monster and she's frightened to death? He didn't even hit her, he yelled at her. Please. Get off that ultra fem high horse.
"Didn't even hit her". What a bar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I've read a lot of materials. Both PUA and non and they all send the same basic message. Unless you're some sheepish moron, you can filter the good from the bad.
I think you are a bit touched if you see them the same way. And no a lot of peopel cannot filter the bad. That is the point. For instance, you can't seem to.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:25 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
"Didn't even hit her". What a bar.
Wow he yelled at his wife once in a decade. Call the police

Old 10-11-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I think you are a bit touched if you see them the same way. And no a lot of peopel cannot filter the bad. That is the point. For instance, you can't seem to.
I said they send the same basic underlying message. Not that they are the same. What don't you get about that?

No matter what I say, you're set in your views about the whole thing. I use some of tbe lingo so you go to a place of judgement despite multiple posts where I agree with you. You're too thick to continue this discussion with, but I would expect nothing less from a woman in her 40s or higher set in her ways and opinions. The women in my family are the same way. There is only one way to see a topic and that's the end of story.

Last edited by Caddy1316; 10-11-2013 at 10:37 AM..

Old 10-11-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
No matter what I say, you're set in your views about the whole thing.
It must be that? Or could you have failed to be convincing in your argument? I am for the latter. Because you WANT to believe really badly that you have the right of it. I have no dog in the fight. But the trught is, your own examples prove my point. You would never ever see

" “SHUT THE **** UP! IT’S HAPPENED! YELLING AND SCREAMING IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ON THAT PLANE! IT’S ****ING OVER! That was the one and only time I think I have ever truly scared my wife."

You would never see me married to someone who would scream shut the **** up at me either.

In real relationship circles, you wouldn't see anyone bragging about having to SCARE their wife. You would see fitness tests deflected with humor. You would to see people trying to figure out how to manipulate someone else' abusive bull**** with "game" or anything else. What the PUA people seem to seek is to give dudes tools to achieve things that are dysfunctional to achieve.

And you appear to be completely snowed by it. If you think that "just yelling" and "not actually hitting" are ok, then you are never ever going to get a great woman. You'll get laid. Woo hoo.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
I said they send the same basic underlying message. Not that they are the same. What don't you get about that?

No matter what I say, you're set in your views about the whole thing. I use some of tbe lingo so you go to a place of judgement despite multiple posts where I agree with you. You're too thick to continue this discussion with, but I would expect nothing less from a woman in her 40s or higher set in her ways and opinions. The women in my family are the same way. There is only one way to see a topic and that's the end of story.
LOL. Sweet ad hom there, dude. I will stick with option B.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
It must be that? Or could you have failed to be convincing in your argument? I am for the latter. Because you WANT to believe really badly that you have the right of it. I have no dog in the fight. But the trught is, your own examples prove my point. You would never ever see

" “SHUT THE **** UP! IT’S HAPPENED! YELLING AND SCREAMING IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ON THAT PLANE! IT’S ****ING OVER! That was the one and only time I think I have ever truly scared my wife."

You would never see me married to someone who would scream shut the **** up at me either.

In real relationship circles, you wouldn't see anyone bragging about having to SCARE their wife. You would see fitness tests deflected with humor. You would to see people trying to figure out how to manipulate someone else' abusive bull**** with "game" or anything else. What the PUA people seem to seek is to give dudes tools to achieve things that are dysfunctional to achieve.

And you appear to be completely snowed by it. If you think that "just yelling" and "not actually hitting" are ok, then you are never ever going to get a great woman. You'll get laid. Woo hoo.
I have a great woman right now. Getting laid is not my objective, a healthy relationship is.

You've latched onto one example and are blowing it up to fit your agenda. Done here.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I have a great woman right now. Getting laid is not my objective, a healthy relationship is.

You've latched onto one example and are blowing it up to fit your agenda. Done here.
There were actually three examples. And YOU cited them.

Anyway if you want to read where they can discuss this stuff without being mental check out talkaboutmarriage.com and hit the men's club house.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
There were actually three examples. And YOU cited them.

Anyway if you want to read where they can discuss this stuff without being mental check out talkaboutmarriage.com and hit the men's club house.
He yelled at his wife one time in a decade of marriage and you equated that to 1. He is not worthy of marriage and 2. That I think yelling at your SO is ok and ill never get a good woman. Neither of those statements have weight. Do you not see how your pressing and projecting your agenda that all PUA material is evil and anyone who reads it will fail in relationships?

Old 10-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
He yelled at his wife one time in a decade of marriage and you equated that to 1. He is not worthy of marriage and 2. That I think yelling at your SO is ok and ill never get a good woman. Neither of those statements have weight. Do you not see how your pressing and projecting your agenda that all PUA material is evil and anyone who reads it will fail in relationships?
I think you should go back and read the thread again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships