Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 7,115 times

Advertisements

I moved out of my mom, and lived with my boyfriend for 1 and a half year. We were very happy at the beginning, but everything has changed till he found out I still have contact with my ex boyfriend. I knew I was wrong, I knew I shouldn't have kept contact with my ex, and lie about it. After this, he started to shout at me for small staffs. He is controlling. he doesnt let me speak to my friends, doesnt let me go out and even yell at me if I come home 10 mins late after work. he checks my texts, my facebook and asks me why I login to facebook and often accuses me of flirting with other guys when i am definately not. He even slap and kick me just because I cooked too much for brekfast. I argued with him one time in my car, he kept slaping my face while I was driving. when I stopped the car, he asked me if I sleep with my ex, I said I didn't. he punched my face, and said that's not the correct answer. he said if i don't give him a satisfy answer, he would keep punching my face. he was forcing me to say yes. after one hour, i really can't stand one more punch, I finally said yes. after so many punch, my face was so swollen. when i look at mirror, i can't believe that was me. i feel like i am living in hell everyday. he is not only threaten me physically and also mentally. ha always say hurtful things to me. every time when he gives me a angry face, my body started to shake and my heart beat raise fast. he also told me he would kill me and hurting my family if i leave. i feel so hopeless, and i don't want to make any decision that could possibly make my family involve, i love them so much. i tried to commit a suicide one time, but unfortuntely i was saved. i really do not know how i can live like this for over a year. I can do nothing right by this man, and i am actually scared of ending it. I feel like i have no way out. PLEASE PLEASE help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 04:17 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,896,290 times
Forward this to the Cops...& Get a restraining order.

Always glad to help help help

Old 10-18-2013, 04:29 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Call your local domestic violence hotline or the national hotline at (800) 799-SAFE (7233). They will have the best advice for you. Protect yourself!

Old 10-18-2013, 04:37 PM

6,354 posts, read 7,762,172 times
Next time you go out to the store or school or someplace else . . . never return! Go to the police. This person belongs in jail.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:42 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJacc View Post
Forward this to the Cops...& Get a restraining order.

Always glad to help help help
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Call your local domestic violence hotline or the national hotline at (800) 799-SAFE (7233). They will have the best advice for you. Protect yourself!

^^^^^this and this. I would also advise you ladies to practice your constitutional rights and by a gun and protect yourself. Nothing worse than a lowlife piece of **** that would threaten and put his hands on a woman.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:45 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,862,543 times
Definitely report him! Get a restraining order asap!

Old 10-18-2013, 05:53 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,274,049 times
don't go home "after work"..never mind being "10 minutes late"...be gone...forever. A shelters better than what you have...goodluck

Old 10-18-2013, 08:06 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,513,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking dead View Post
I moved out of my mom, and lived with my boyfriend for 1 and a half year. We were very happy at the beginning, but everything has changed till he found out I still have contact with my ex boyfriend. I knew I was wrong, I knew I shouldn't have kept contact with my ex, and lie about it. After this, he started to shout at me for small staffs. He is controlling. he doesnt let me speak to my friends, doesnt let me go out and even yell at me if I come home 10 mins late after work. he checks my texts, my facebook and asks me why I login to facebook and often accuses me of flirting with other guys when i am definately not. He even slap and kick me just because I cooked too much for brekfast. I argued with him one time in my car, he kept slaping my face while I was driving. when I stopped the car, he asked me if I sleep with my ex, I said I didn't. he punched my face, and said that's not the correct answer. he said if i don't give him a satisfy answer, he would keep punching my face. he was forcing me to say yes. after one hour, i really can't stand one more punch, I finally said yes. after so many punch, my face was so swollen. when i look at mirror, i can't believe that was me. i feel like i am living in hell everyday. he is not only threaten me physically and also mentally. ha always say hurtful things to me. every time when he gives me a angry face, my body started to shake and my heart beat raise fast. he also told me he would kill me and hurting my family if i leave. i feel so hopeless, and i don't want to make any decision that could possibly make my family involve, i love them so much. i tried to commit a suicide one time, but unfortuntely i was saved. i really do not know how i can live like this for over a year. I can do nothing right by this man, and i am actually scared of ending it. I feel like i have no way out. PLEASE PLEASE help.
First any man who hits a woman isn't much of a man. I never raised my hand in anger at a woman. Mad or not I never struck a woman or child. Never felt the need or want to strike a woman.

You're in a abusive relationship and you need your family. The first thing you need to do is leave. Leave right NOW. If you still have bruises I would call the PD or go in and file a report. Its assault and battery. Get a temp restraining order and then turn it into a permanent RO.
What's up with the defeatist I tried to commit suicide but unfortunately I was saved. The loser you are with is the problem not you. I could care less if you made too much breakfast. So what its only food. Pack it up and reheat it later. The reason he is making you the bad guy is because he is a piece of crap loser who feels superior when he demeans and bullies others.

You need to leave right now. And there are plenty if guys who will love for you to make them too much breakfast. Get away from the loser

Old 10-18-2013, 08:08 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,992,608 times
Make a plan, and escape. As soon as you get away, change the password on your bank account and credit card, ditch your phone in case he put tracking software on it, and contact your friends and family.

Yes, the local women's shelter can help you, and the cops might. But don't let him see on your phone that you called them.

He will always be like this. The nice guy you fell in love with will never be back. He will not change and be that guy again.

Don't let him know where you are. Guys like him are most likely to kill you after you leave. You know this intuitively, and it is part of why you are afraid to go. But you have to go -- if you stay, he will kill you too. Get your friends or family or the shelter to help you hide from him.

Be safe. I am praying for you.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:18 PM

242 posts, read 499,249 times
go to this link on facebook. there is also a secret chat and i am sure they will be able to help you.

https://www.facebook.com/DomesticViolenceKills

abuse no more.

i used to have a boyfriend that was a control freak too. he was super jealous. in the beginning he was so nice and loving. after about 6 months i saw his true self. he started to say mean things and swear at me, he never hit me but he verbally abused me. i started to doubt myself and would feel empty when we would break up. then we would always get back together and then we would break up again. it was like having a sore that would scab over and then it would break open all over again and the pain was as fresh as the first time. i knew i had to get away and never see him again. i thought of him day and night. ... till one day... i woke up in the morning and later in the day realized that i did not think about him at all. that was a wonderful feeling. i broke my own co dependency, i broke my addiction.
i love me and i expect people around me to treat me with this same love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships