Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 05:11 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,047,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I don't know about that. I had some good eats this weekend and it was all relatively healthy stuff.

Well, except for the fudge and the Italian cream cake...lol

Old 03-17-2014, 05:14 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,584,374 times
Looks like Ratbert & Dogbert had a drunken night together.

Old 03-17-2014, 05:36 PM

769 posts, read 978,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Battlestar Galactica...

I usually hate shows like this but they had so many hot women and the show was really really good.
Nope haven't watched that show.

Wait until you get older and your stomach throws a hissy when you eat anything that even has grease in it. I didn't eat greasy food for two years..I had fries one night. Yeah...I was crying and wishing I was dead. I only eat fries once in a blue moon and still get sick as heck.

I am so tired...

Old 03-17-2014, 05:39 PM

769 posts, read 978,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I don't know about that. I had some good eats this weekend and it was all relatively healthy stuff.

Well, except for the fudge and the Italian cream cake...lol

haha healthy food in Charleston...haha...I don't go out to eat very much because the food selection is so big. I have to work hard to keep my weight down..so I almost never go out to eat.

My downfall is wine. I have cut back dramatically...and will reduce even more. I even dressed to go to the gym tonight but go caught in a conference call for 2 hours. Yeah me.

Old 03-17-2014, 05:45 PM

Wine hmmm I don't drink much wine since I am in my mid 20's but wow I ordered some with my food the other day since my date did too. And wow it blew my mind and it got us both so tipsy we were laughing the whole time and barely even touched our food. I like sangria though if it is made properly!

I can't wait till the summer or spring so I can go drink sangria outside at this tiki bar I know on the beach!

Old 03-17-2014, 05:53 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Hmmm, blew it with the last snetence.
Hey, you only live once! The cake was my "birthday cake" so the calories don't count on that one. AND, we split it...so I only ate half (and this time I really only ate half).

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post
haha healthy food in Charleston...haha...I don't go out to eat very much because the food selection is so big. I have to work hard to keep my weight down..so I almost never go out to eat.
Well, I can't eat beef or pork so that pretty much leaves poultry and fish and since we were in Charleston, I stuck with fish both nights. I figured that left me plenty of calories for wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post
My downfall is wine. I have cut back dramatically...and will reduce even more. I even dressed to go to the gym tonight but go caught in a conference call for 2 hours. Yeah me.
I go through phases with wine. I hadn't really had much in the few weeks before our trip, mainly because I was feeling like crud. Made up for it while I was away though. We downed 3 bottles over the weekend

Old 03-17-2014, 06:19 PM

532 posts, read 1,178,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Especially when he calls a backhanded compliment "you look better than all the other girls wearing that same dress." I thought that would be the ultimate compliment.
Some people just know it all. I'm just amazed!

I'm not sure telling me that I'm angry is an "ugly" truth when I had no problem agreeing that yes I WAS angry? Hmmm Keep the superhero truth telling cape in the closet and keep your day job.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
Some people just know it all. I'm just amazed!

I'm not sure telling me that I'm angry is an "ugly" truth when I had no problem agreeing that yes I WAS angry? Hmmm Keep the superhero cape in the closet and keep your day job.
You have problems letting go?

Old 03-17-2014, 06:22 PM

532 posts, read 1,178,218 times
Nope, it's called I have a life outside of the internet and I just logged back on.

Oh snap!

Old 03-17-2014, 06:30 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
You have problems letting go?
Did someone say let it go???? I love that song!

It's become my personal theme song lately

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships