Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 09:28 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,776,520 times

Advertisements

Ladies, this is sort of a part two to my previous forum post here. I thought of adding a part two, so perhaps some of us men might learn something from it. We might be able to assemble parts and pieces or the entire deal, as to what made your best lover, the best. I list a serious of questions below categorized from physical qualities, to other attributes.

Physical attributes

1. Overall looks of your best partner. Would you say he was: A. Could walk into a room full of women and they all would notice. B. He was good looking, but not a male model. C. Average in overall looks. D. Not that good looking at all.

2. Height: How tall was he?

3. Hair: A. Full set of hair, B. starting to go bald, C. was already bald.

4. Body type: A. Very muscular, semi muscular, lean, overweight, chunky but not fat, lean, skinny, too skinny.

5. Did he have a soft face, or strong jawline,

6. Stamina: Did he last as long as you needed him to? Did he tire easily?

7. Member size: Average, smaller then average, slight above average, well above average, big, huge

List other defining physical characteristics that set him apart from the rest. Or was there none and it was all emotional that made him the best?

Personality characteristics in the bedroom

Pick and all that apply: Was he shy, aggressive, forward, experimental, open, experienced,

How attentive to you was he? Very, overdone, just right, not enough?

How affectionate was he? Sappy and overdone, just right, not attentive at all?

Was he emotional, as in he could cry easily, not so easily, when it was the right time, not at all?

List anything else about the best sexual partner you can, that set him apart from the rest.

What else could the very best you had, have done to have been even better?

How often do you think of the best you've ever had? During sex with others? Once in a blue moon? All the time? Not at all? Did for a while, but he's forgotten now?

List the single most defining criteria for what set him apart:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 09:31 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,778,604 times
You really need a new hobby.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You really need a new hobby.
So do you! 40,000 one sentence responses? Go figure. Answer the question, or skip it. Kinda how it works around here, ya know?

Old 11-15-2013, 09:40 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times
1. Overall looks of your best partner. Would you say he was: A. Could walk into a room full of women and they all would notice. B. He was good looking, but not a male model. C. Average in overall looks. D. Not that good looking at all.

A. Everybody would notice. He's hot.

2. Height: How tall was he?

6'1"

3. Hair: A. Full set of hair, B. starting to go bald, C. was already bald.

A

4. Body type: A. Very muscular, semi muscular, lean, overweight, chunky but not fat, lean, skinny, too skinny.

Swimmer's body, lean muscle

5. Did he have a soft face, or strong jawline,

strong jawline and good skin (several tiny scars on his face, but that adds characters)

6. Stamina: Did he last as long as you needed him to? Did he tire easily?

Sometimes

7. Member size: Average, smaller then average, slight above average, well above average, big, huge

I consider him pretty big, but he is not HUGE

Personality characteristics in the bedroom

Pick and all that apply: Was he shy, aggressive, forward, experimental, open, experienced,

All the above if that makes any sense

How attentive to you was he? Very, overdone, just right, not enough?

Very attentive, but communication is the key. I am not quiet myself. I talk.

How affectionate was he? Sappy and overdone, just right, not attentive at all?

Just right

Was he emotional, as in he could cry easily, not so easily, when it was the right time, not at all?

I would say he is emotional, but that is what I like

Old 11-15-2013, 09:40 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,778,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
So do you! 40,000 one sentence responses? Go figure. Answer the question, or skip it. Kinda how it works around here, ya know?
It takes me about 3 seconds to type most of what I post.

Your little diatribe up there took a whole lot longer I'm sure.

Point being, stuff like this is a huge waste of your time - thus the comment about getting a new hobby.

Look, I get that you might actually think this is a great way to learn something "valuable" that will help you find a woman - but it really won't.

And because it won't, it really is just a huge waste. There are just so many other things you could be doing to be productive in your quest for knowledge.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
It takes me about 3 seconds to type most of what I post.

Your little diatribe up there took a whole lot longer I'm sure.

Point being, stuff like this is a huge waste of your time - thus the comment about getting a new hobby.

Look, I get that you might actually think this is a great way to learn something "valuable" that will help you find a woman - but it really won't.

And because it won't, it really is just a huge waste. There are just so many other things you could be doing to be productive in your quest for knowledge.
Someone here needs another cup of coffee this morning. Good grief. Classic case of an unprovoked attack on these forums, followed by a second more spiteful response? Classic case of, you can dish it out, but can't take it? Look, if you don't like the post, ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to respond?

Old 11-15-2013, 09:57 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times
Quote:

How often do you think of the best you've ever had?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqmtCrgpeik

Something to look forward to.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:03 AM

102,228 posts, read 108,040,687 times
Quote:
Someone here needs another cup of coffee this morning. Good grief. Classic case of an unprovoked attack on these forums, followed by a second more spiteful response? Classic case of, you can dish it out, but can't take it? Look, if you don't like the post, ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to respond?
Maybe you could at least tell us why this line of inquiry is so important to you?

Old 11-15-2013, 10:17 AM

32,668 posts, read 48,116,742 times
So, your hope is that a bunch of strangers on the internet will talk dirty to you? Aren't there forums specifically for that. C-D is supposed to be family friendly so you will have better luck elsewhere.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
So, your hope is that a bunch of strangers on the internet will talk dirty to you? Aren't there forums specifically for that. C-D is supposed to be family friendly so you will have better luck elsewhere.
This response is so unrelated, I think you've responded to the wrong post? Where in my post is there a single inclination of anyone talking dirty? The post is PG rated, well below the PG-13 standard. Sex is relevant to a good relationship. Half the post on the relationship forum (or more) relate to sex in some capacity. Again, people, if you don't wish to respond, then don't. Attacking the OP, (myself or anyone else) is what goes against CD's TOS.

I find it discouraging that most all the posts here, as soon as they appear, are immediately followed by 2-3 pages of the same forum posters not answering the question, or responding to the OP. Rather it is one liner response with no relevance whatsoever, often insider sarcastic jokes, good ole boy networking among the forum regulars and so on. Hardly a way to build a candid discussion for those of us who want one. I refuse to get caught up in such childish diatribe.

AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO POST, THE MENU AT A RESTUARANT, THE CHANNEL ON YOUT TV, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships