Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 12:03 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGuy1 View Post
So I screwed it up? How?
I'm not sure. Likely to how you responded to her "weird" comments, as you put it. Those were tests, whether she knew she was testing you or not.

When she flat out said she expects to be wined and dined, that she is "high maintenance" woman. How did you respond? With a nod and a "you got it, whatver you want Miss Goddess," or did you make fun of her for being such a princess?

When she mentioned all the dorks she rejects, did you make fun of her for picking losers? Or did you get all nervous about her potentially rejecting you?

When she said she wasn't ready for light touching or sex that night, did you turn it around and make fun of her moving too fast?

You also went into it with the mindset that she was better than you. You've said multiple times that she is the hottest you've ever been out with. You've got her way up on this pedastal and christ you were giddy you got a peck on the lips. I'm sure she could sense that.

It seems like she wanted a guy that could knock her down a peg, a guy she could perceive as higher value than her, I think you failed here.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:04 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Quote:

I just wonder what her "real" reason was.
She gave you a real reason (not just a "real" one!), but it seems that you cannot accept that!

Old 01-28-2014, 12:04 PM

219 posts, read 566,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
I'm not sure. Likely to how you responded to her "weird" comments, as you put it. Those were tests, whether she knew she was testing you or not.

When she flat out said she expects to be wined and dined, that she is "high maintenance" woman. How did you respond? With a nod and a "you got it, whatver you want Miss Goddess, or did you make fun of her for being such a princess?

When she mentioned all the dorks she rejects, did you make fun of her for picking losers? Or did you get all nervous about her potentially rejecting you?

You also went into it with the mindset that she was better than you. You've said multiple times that she is the hottest you've ever been out with. You've got her way up on this pedastal and christ you were giddy you got a peck on the lips. I'm sure she could sense that.

It seems like she wanted a guy that could knock her down a peg, a guy she could perceive as higher value than her, I think you failed here.
Hmm that makes a lot of sense, thanks.

There's nothing I can do to salvage this, right?

Old 01-28-2014, 12:06 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Quote:

Also, when she agreed to meet and when she let me pick her up, I thought we were going to have sex.
Agreeing to go one date and having you pick her up does NOT mean automatic sex.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:07 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
What page is she on exactly?

Old 01-28-2014, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Hmm that makes a lot of sense, thanks.

I edited, you may want to check those items as well.

Nah man, you're out. Move on.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Agreeing to go one date and having you pick her up does NOT mean automatic sex.

Chill out Mod snip., that was not the jist of his post. He got what he thought were mixed signals and is wondering where he screwed up.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-28-2014 at 12:47 PM..

Old 01-28-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
I edited, you may want to check those items as well.

Nah man, you're out. Move on.
Thanks. What do you mean by this?

Quote:
When she said she wasn't ready for light touching or sex that night, did you turn it around and make fun of her moving too fast?

Old 01-28-2014, 12:11 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:

No, and don't even try.

In fact, there is nothing to salvage. You didn't necessarily do anything "wrong." She is not feeling it. That's all you need to know.

Your No. 1 priority should be to work on your self-image. The language you use is very revealing about how you feel about yourself.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No, and don't even try.

In fact, there is nothing to salvage. You didn't necessarily do anything "wrong." She is not feeling it. That's all you need to know.

Your No. 1 priority should be to work on your self-image. The language you use is very revealing about how you feel about yourself.
how so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships