Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys only - ever lost much interest in a woman after seeing her without makeup?
Yes 8 42.11%
Yes, but not sure if the lack of makeup was the issue 1 5.26%
No 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 02:03 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,888,687 times

Advertisements

There's an urban legend of waking up with a woman after a ONS, and her natural face is hideous. I think that's attributed to both alcohol and makeup. I used to think it was almost pure nonsense, until seeing too many YouTube tutorials and other things online showing how much worse some women are without makeup. It makes me wonder whether he-never-called back or other failing male-female relations often involve makeup letdowns.

Guys, have you ever lost much interest after you saw a woman without makeup?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2014, 02:14 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,107,744 times
No ONS and I don't call anyone hideus, but I had one where her make up was sliding off her face as the night went on. It was summer and hot and sticky. I kept on thinking it was my imagination so I would take another drink and look at her again. It continued to get worse as the night went on.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:20 PM

291 posts, read 506,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No ONS and I don't call anyone hideus, but I had one where her make up was sliding off her face as the night went on. It was summer and hot and sticky. I kept on thinking it was my imagination so I would take another drink and look at her again. It continued to get worse as the night went on.
lmfao!!

Old 02-04-2014, 02:37 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,399,796 times
Yes, some girls put on eye shadow and straighten their hair. When it all comes off they could look a lot different. I like girls that are naturally pretty that dont really need a lot of maintenance.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:49 PM

12,971 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Yeah, its amazing how makeup can work wonders for some. I know a few that you absolutely don't want to see without it and one of them is a relative. Then I have seen some that are pretty either way, with or without.

Old 02-04-2014, 03:00 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,741,023 times
I like my women natural beauties, so I don't think I can vote really. Usually you can tell if a woman is wearing makeup to hide something. I don't really have an issue with a girl covering up scars, but if they look 180 degrees different from their regular face without makeup it could definitely be a turnoff. Nasty teeth turn me off more though.

Old 02-04-2014, 03:11 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,994,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Are you sure you didn't do any acid that night?

Old 02-04-2014, 03:15 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
I have never called a woman hideous when it comes to physical shape.

I prefer to date women who do not wear much make up, and prefers to not wear make up generally.

Old 02-04-2014, 03:18 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,888,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
I like my women natural beauties, so I don't think I can vote really. Usually you can tell if a woman is wearing makeup to hide something. I don't really have an issue with a girl covering up scars, but if they look 180 degrees different from their regular face without makeup it could definitely be a turnoff. Nasty teeth turn me off more though.
"Usually you can tell if a woman is wearing makeup to hide something"? Then maybe you should start a thread about that, or a broader scope including clothing. Because many of us guys would love to be able to quickly rule out frauding women.

In my initial example, I forgot something that many men probably forget: early-morning puffiness. Things like eye bags - women seem to get that more easily than men do. Later in the day, without makeup, the face wouldn't be as drastically worse.

Old 02-04-2014, 03:22 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,741,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
"Usually you can tell if a woman is wearing makeup to hide something"? Then maybe you should start a thread about that, or a broader scope including clothing. Because many of us guys would love to be able to quickly rule out frauding women.

In my initial example, I forgot something that many men probably forget: early-morning puffiness. Things like eye bags - women seem to get that more easily than men do. Later in the day, without makeup, the face wouldn't be as drastically worse.
Would you also like me to show you how to tie your shoes?

If I spend a night with a woman puffiness is to be expected, and not necessarily around the eyes either, boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships