Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 04:15 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't entirely disagree with you.
Yeah most gals I know either agree or don't entirely disagree with me which is why I'm a bit curious as to why they still endure males.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry_Sellers View Post
This explains a lot about your attitude and how you seem to have an extreme distaste for men.
I'm indifferent towards guys so I'm unsure what attitude you're talking about.

I'm also unsure how how I seem to have an extreme distaste for guys.

Is it me not seeing any reason for me to have sex/be in a relationship? If so that's a bit off concluding to me as I see no reason for me to have sex/be in a relationship with a gal but I don't have an extreme distaste for gals or homosexual gals.

Or is it me being bored easily seemingly having an extreme distaste for guys? If so again that's a bit off concluding to me as nowhere did I state, suggest, imply, or mention the reason for my boredom is something negative about guys.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:15 PM

601 posts, read 1,028,605 times
I'm very far behind the curve. I'm 28 and never even been on a date. Pretty pathetic.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I don't really care to speculate, but your posts seem to indicate a dislike of men.

I also find it funny that the other frigid woman on the board agreed with you. Lol.
So in other words you have no answer as to why my posts seem to indicate a dislike of guys. Using your logic guys who don't want to get marry indicate a dislike of gals.

Egh I'm unsure how you know that the gal who agreed is frigid.

If you're basing frigidity on whether a gal thinks she gets more sexual enjoyment from masturbation than sex that's a bit off as studies show gals get more orgasms from masturbation than sex. Enjoying her orgasms would imply she's not frigid in my opinion.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Your posts speak for themselves.

I know she is frigid because of her posting history.
My posts stating I see no reason to have sex as I find masturbation more enjoyable speaks for hating guys.

My posts stating I see no reason to be in a relationship speaks for hating guys.

My posts stating I see guys and gals have it as easy and as hard as each other in the dating realm speaks for hating guys.

I don't think you know what displaying extreme dislike of something is.

What about the other gals do tell how do you know gals you likely never meet are frigid?

Old 03-29-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Here's a good example, from the same page where you're claiming you have no problem with men, yet in the quote above you characterize men as something awful to be "endured" and can't understand why females put up with them.

So, you can claim whatever you want and play dumb, but there it is right there in black and white. Your own words.
No in the above quote you project your definition of the word 'endure' to be characterizing guys as something awful.

Are you aware that endure also is defined as 'remain in existence'/'to contine in the same state'?

I'm unsure why you leap onto me using endure to characterize guys as something awful when nowhere did I state anything about guys being oh so awful. The more reasonable conclusion would be I'm using endure as in why gals continue in the same state with guys when it seems most I know agree with my statement aka why do heterosexual relationships still exist.

So it seems my posts don't speak for themselves instead you speak for them and incorrectly as well.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Ok sounds good. You don't hate men, you just characterize men as something to be endured, and say relationships are a crap deal for women and you're not interested.

Best wishes!
It sounds good because it is true as I find the truth is always good.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:18 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
So in other words you have no answer as to why my posts seem to indicate a dislike of guys. Using your logic guys who don't want to get marry indicate a dislike of gals.

Egh I'm unsure how you know that the gal who agreed is frigid.

If you're basing frigidity on whether a gal thinks she gets more sexual enjoyment from masturbation than sex that's a bit off as studies show gals get more orgasms from masturbation than sex. Enjoying her orgasms would imply she's not frigid in my opinion.
Larry just likes to throw around words like "frigid" and "asexual" because it makes him feel better about not being able to get any woman to look his way.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
But you don't dislike men at al....baaaaahahahaha.

Cognitive dissonance is always humorous to me.
If you find cognitive dissonance always humorous then it seems you must find yourself and your reasoning extremely humorous.

Quote:
I've had plenty of women, and most of them...no wait....all of them didn't have an irrational fear of sex.

Can you say the same? How's the search for the asexual Romeo going?
If you define 'frigid' as having an irrational fear of sex then how does it apply when the reasoning for opting out of sex is because one finds another activity far more enjoyable and more likely to give them pleasure and orgasms?

Old 03-29-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Larry just likes to throw around words like "frigid" and "asexual" because it makes him feel better about not being able to get any woman to look his way.
Ah okay so it seems he's projecting probably from his history as it seems based on his posting he used to have plenty of gals when younger now he is what he calls a 'burnout'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships