Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2017, 07:11 AM

6 posts, read 3,509 times

Advertisements

Hello,
there is this girl from school i like for while. We have some subjects in common so most of time we spend together was when we were teaching each other to exams month ago or when we meet at school also with our common friend(guy). Now is new semestr and we have again some subjects in common even tho i'm one year ahead. Sometimes we meet but it's always in groupe never alone. I used to try silently hit on her, but when we were meeting during exam period we were talking also with her roommates a lot and she mentioned few guys there were trying to hit on her (it was kinda interesting way and most likely too fast way) but she was joking about them. Honestly when i heard that i pulled myself back about that silent hitting on her from that time i like to spend time with her but that's it. To save myself she wouldnt think i hit on her i might have told her in some kind of joke i wouldnt date her or something that would get this result. I was kinda scared i will end up in some of those jokes. (To understand there is only few girls there at that (selecion of) school so lot of guys hit on her/them). Now is new semestr and we will again meet to teach other and stuff. I never notised she would be in some way interested in me in some moments i got also feeling she might ignores me and she pays more attanction to our common friends (guys). Honestly i left it alone.

This weird thing happened i should have meet with old friend (girl) and we should go to some music thing i was telling about it our common friend (guy) and he said he's gonna be there too. Anyway that evening that my old friend (girl) most likely forgot so i stayed home and i was writting with her and she said she's with our common friend (guy) on that musical thing that i should come with some girlfriend i recorrected her it's just friend and that she probably forgot so she invited me to come along so i came when we had time together she asked me why wouldn't i date that my old friend. We had a good evening and then we went drinking.. in the end we were kinda drunk all of us when our common friend was busy talking to some random guy not sure how this thing started she mentioned she likes this guy.. i asked why she didnt try to get him. she siad that he wouldnt be interested in her that he doesnt see her. She also said that he's from last semestr which means me and other 30 guys. Our common friend is one year lower so it's not definitly him. Anyway when i was pressing her who is that she said "you know" and i was like "if i would know i wouldnt ask" and it repeated like 3x all over again and meanwhile she also kissed my on my neck not sure if it was intentional or she was just too drunk. (so i wouldnt count it at all) Anyway i have no clue what the hell that means becasue by this evening i would kinda say it's me but by normally how we meet in groupe i would say it's not definitly me because like i said sometimes i got also feeling she pays more attention to our common friends than me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2017, 08:11 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,409,038 times
Maybe you shouldn't have told her that you wouldn't date her, even as a joke. If you are interested, tell her. The worst she can say is no.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:51 AM

6 posts, read 3,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swgirl926 View Post
Maybe you shouldn't have told her that you wouldn't date her, even as a joke. If you are interested, tell her. The worst she can say is no.
Well yeah i kinda know that. i'm planning to tell her, ask her but still I'm more interested in that stuff she told me when she was drunk.. if she could mean me even tho that normally she doesnt appear any interest in me...at least i havent notised or some of my classmate i could help her with

Old 02-25-2017, 11:05 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,259,063 times
Stop playing games by telling her you wouldn't date her when you really want to. Ask her out and then you'll know if her drunk speak was true and she's actually into you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships